TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijunuh

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I would love one!

I hope to win this iPad! I would like one because my iPhone is a little small and my wife is always on the Mac Book Pro. My wife thinks it's too much money and she said she was not getting me one for Christmas. Please consider me!

ijunuh

beenie

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I REALLY NEED an ipad!!

The ipad is the best thing EVER!! its an ipod and laptop all rolled into one :)...its just AWESOME!!...I so wish i had one, but i just dont have the funds right now :(...i hope i win this...i need it!!

gibby786

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Ipad competition

i want 1 for my dad, hes 58 never switched on a computer in his life. But played with my friends ipad and he luvd it, now i feel sorry for him and want 1 for him, so im hoping to win

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is awesome. I frequent all the Smartphone Experts sites and no other has the amazing contest that this one does. When they do, it's not giving away a device as magical as the iPad (gotta love that reference), not that any other manufacturer is making anything that is mature enough to be in the same category with the iPad but that's irrelevant to this contest.

I WANT ONE!!!

AppsforiPads

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow...great advice AND the opportunity for me to be able to play Santa to my daughter so she can take a new iPad back to school with her after the holiday! S
chool in both meanings...since she teaches it, AND takes classes herself in an effort to get ahead in this economy!

rb6301

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to have an Ipad.
Right now we are having financial difficulty like everyone else.
My wife and I argue frequently about money and with Christmas coming up it?s getting worse. The only thing that my wife has asked me for this year is the Ipad and I can?t even afford to buy her the lowest priced one.
I know it?s a stupid to think this but I am hoping that if I can get her this present, then maybe it will help to smooth things over for a while until our finances become more stable.
Thank you very much for considering this and I wish everyone out there a very merry Christmas.

Android_bat

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Winning this will change my life, I have a 6 year old laptop computer thats on its last leg and Iam a college student so no money for a new computer, winning this will change my life (literally) No more waiting 30 mins for something to load lol, I hope I win!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow! Thanks for another opportunity to win!

I need a new iPad so I can keep my family from hogging mine. I get to use mine during the day, but only because no one else is home. If it isn't in my wife's hands, it's one of the kids or the sons-in-law. I even heard the dog complaining that he never gets a turn!

I definitely need a new iPad around here so I can have mine back!

(Besides, it's my birthday, and it would make a WONDERFUL birthday present!)

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Waiting Sucks!!!!!!

Being a verizon customer I cant stand waiting for the offical announcement so i can finaly get my iphone. It will great just to have everything sink with my macbook. Cant wait to get rid of my android phone. An IPad will be a great way to help get me through. Hope everyone has a great holiday season!!!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh