I need the iPad to test my new iOS app on.
    12-07-2010 03:04 PM
    I had to sell mine this week to pay the bills. I really miss mine, I want a new one!!!
    12-07-2010 03:05 PM
    I have a wifi only iPad and would love to have one with 3G!
    Well I wont give a long and sad story, although I do have some :/

But as a blackberry person for many years, and sort of anticipating the blackberry playbook coming next year but deep inside I have a soft spot for Apple and never actually purchased an Apple product. I believe if I was to win this, Apple would gain a new customer
    I would like an iPad to use DJay app. Hopefully, one day, it would replace my current DJ setup which costs tons more. Right now, it would be an easy item to carry with me and just plug in anywhere instead of having to load a truck to be mobile.
    What a great idea!

I got my IPAD as a birthday present and I absolutely love it. My daughter who is in culinary school is begging me for one but with her tuition to pay, I really can't get her something this expensive. I will share with you why she needs one (as she keeps reminding me)
    -- She can put her textbooks - which are huge - on the IPAD- and not have to lug them back and forth (and worry about losing them which is not an uncommon phenomenon)
    -- she can write her term papers using Docs to Go on her commute back and forth to school and work and collaborate with her classmates on group projects
    -- she can complete her big French Trip journal during her trip and on the plane ride home (yes she gets to go to France as part of school ) without having to lug her laptop on the bus rides. The Ipad will fit in her purse
    -she can send me pictures from the trip by using the Camera connection kit
    --she can get language help from a translation app
    --she can document recipes she hears about on the trip and add photos of the finished product so she can replicate them when she gets home
    --and if she misplaces the IPAD she can can use Find My Ipad to quickly retrieve it

I know her and she will do all of those things (i hope not the misplace one) along with lots of facebook ad IM messages. An IPAD, especially one with 3G, will be great for her. I can spring for the 3G charges.

So that is my story - I hope you pick us!
    I would love an iPad!! Thanks so much for having the contest!
    Since finding TiPb, I've converted many friends to use this site as our homepage. Without it, we'd never have written up a business plan that involves using in-house created apps. Although, we only use iPod touches and a few older iPhones, we check this site for all the up to date news! An inclusion of an iPad..well, we can't even fathom it! Thank you for all the best tips, tricks, and news for everything iOS related!

Oatmeal
    Things this year just haven't worked out in my favor in being able to afford much new tech. I'd love to get my hands on an iPad though, it would make my year a bit more tolerable. Reading on the iPhone just isn't anywhere near as easy on the small screen. I'd love to read in bed on the iPad

Happy Holidays to whomever ends up with it as their stocking stuffer though
    12-07-2010 03:06 PM
    I want one!!!!!!!!
    I have a 12 year old daughter turning 13 Jan 21st and I would love to give her this for that birthday. I've been looking at netbooks because they are more in my price range but this would be beyond awesome. She would get the best gift, an iPad and I would be a less dorky dad.
    Here is to winning the iPad from TiPb. It would be given to my wife as a gift. She has been drooling over them since they were launched. It would make both of us happy!
    It would be the cream cheese frosting, with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top, of any tech-ies Christmas cake. In fact, I think they have an app for that.
    12-07-2010 03:07 PM
    I need an iPad because streaming Netflix on my iPod just doesn't cut it. I also would like my Angry Birds a bit bigger!

Thanks TiPB!
    Lovely gift. Anyone would be lucky to get that. Don't have an iPad myself so it will be great getting a TiPb one ^^

Good luck to all peeps!
    Awesome! Count me in. Thank you TiPb and Waze! I would love to win an iPad considering that I can't afford to go buy one myself. Thanks!
    12-07-2010 03:08 PM
    Would love to get an Ipad to give to my son for Christmas. He would go nuts!! Thanks for the opportunity!
    I'd love a new ipad so that my iphone has someone to talk to!
    Thanks Tipb.com!!! This would be really nice as a Christmas gift for my father. He loves his iPhone and does not know how to type and would pick up on an iPad quickly since he is familiar with the iPhone already.
    Would love a 32Gb model! The wife and I currently share a 16gb iPad and love it. I would love to take one with me and still have one for her.....then we wouldn't have to squabble over who gets to play angry birds either
    12-07-2010 03:09 PM
    Thanks. Great give away. Can't wait for it to arrive in the mail.
    This would be the perfect iPad for me!!
    Best of luck to all!
    This would be awesome, I want to get a iPad for my wife. She's a bit of technophobe and gets really frustrated trying to use a PC and even a Mac (tho maybe a little less so). I just figured out that the answer for her is an iPad. She's been using my 3G iPhone for several months and really likes it but for doing any real online stuff the iPad would really get her going!
    I have always wanted an iPad for my own use. But I know my mother wants one because she would really like to learn to develop software for it for medical apps to help hospitals and doctors and I would really love to be able to give her one for christmas but I am unable to afford it cause of school. Could you please please PLEASE be so kind as to grant me this Christmas wish to my mother.
    12-07-2010 03:10 PM
    I am so in love with heriPad,
    really
    think i'm gonna ask her to marry me...
    12-07-2010 03:10 PM
2,192 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD