My kids would love a "big iPod". But they'd have to wrest it from my wife now that Sim Tower is out.
    12-15-2010 07:01 PM
    For Free of Charge!!!
    12-15-2010 09:08 PM
    I would like one thank you very much!
    12-15-2010 09:09 PM
    Twas the night before Christmas and in my gmail
    I got a wonderful surprise, in the form of email
    It came from the editors of T i P B
    They had chosen the winner of the iPad 32GB

And what did my eyes read that made me so glad
    Out of all of the entries, the good and the bad
    My name had been chosen, my name had been picked
    Give my address and the iPad would be shipped

I was elated and happy, the excitement was great
    For I wouldn't have to borrow the iPad of my mate
    I'd have my own iPad when I travel by plane
    Having manuals handy would help keep me sane

So thank you dear editors for selecting my name
    As the winner of this most extra-ordinary game
    The gift of the iPad with wifi and 3G
    For I'll use it daily and most gratefully be
    12-15-2010 10:04 PM
    I want one more than my pugs want Greenies!

Thx, Kathy in NC
    12-15-2010 10:39 PM
    I would love to win an iPad that I could set up for others in my family to use so I can use mine in peace.my little grand son thinks that my iPad is here for the sole purpose of playing Gummy Bear videos for him on YouTube every evening. I have to hide to check my email! Help!
    12-15-2010 11:56 PM
    I love my iPhone, let me show some love to my new iPad
    12-16-2010 03:43 AM
    iPaaaaaaaaaaD I hope I win
    12-16-2010 03:44 AM
    Dear Santa, In order for my plans to unite the Peoples of this Earth, I will need a most powerful tool in which to do so. The Death Star was destroyed, it's purposes were ultimately for evil. My purposes are for the good of mankind and so will need an equivalent machine capable of brandishing my lofty ideas for a planet-wide utopia. That tool will be the iPad. Until that day I can wield the iPad in my hands, the fate of this planet remains on the threshold of eternal peace and a desolation so complete the Apocalypse will look like nothing more than a practice run. I implore you, lend me the powers of this amazing magical device and I will be your champion, for peace, justice, and never-ending marshmallow fluff. Yours Truly, Ermin
    12-16-2010 04:21 AM
    I wouldn't mind getting one. Been wanting one for a long time but just cant justify spending that much money
    12-16-2010 09:01 AM
    My 10 year old son said to me, "Dad...if you don't win me the iPad from TiPb this Christmas, then the terrorists win."

Just so you understand the situation I'm in.
    12-16-2010 11:38 AM
    I would love to win this iPad, so I can install "FirePlace" from the App Store and have a great and...may be... warm Christmas at home!
    12-16-2010 11:56 AM
    I would love to win this iPad, but haven't been able to buy one yet.
    12-16-2010 12:22 PM
    I'd love to win the iPad. My wife uses mine all the time, and it would be great if she had her own!
    12-16-2010 12:45 PM
    I'd love one
    12-16-2010 12:53 PM
    I want a shiny new iPad as much as I want WORLD PEACE and believe me that's not a very unfair comparison because for someone like me to be able to own an iPad this Christmas is just as impossible not unless you guys would prove me wrong.

"Everything seems impossible until it is done" as my favorite quote says. So TiPb. I'm counting on you.
    12-16-2010 01:33 PM
    Hey guys, long time listener first time caller Would love an ipad.
    12-16-2010 02:33 PM
    I've had my iPhone 2g since the first day it was released. I'm a huge fan of apple but lack the funds to buy their high priced items that I admire. Going into the apple store for me is like a little kid going into a candy store, just wanting it all. Unfortunately as a teen attending college and helping with bills at home, I can't afford any updates to my old iPhone or purchase any other iDevices I dream of, like an iPad. An iPad would be an amazing Christmas gift and would really help with school with apps like keynote etc.
    12-16-2010 03:42 PM
    would love to win this iPad...starting to look like I have a better chance to win the lottery though
    12-16-2010 04:46 PM
    Hi Guys

Great Competition. Count me in. I'm currently in my first year as a self employed professional photographer. I have very little resources and spent my low budget on the cameras and lenses I needed to get my business off the ground. I would love an iPad but cant afford one. It would be great to be able to bring it along when meeting clients and show them my work on it instead of lugging my 6 year old Windows XP laptop with me that's emabarrasingly slow and very noisy and takes a week to boot up. How nice would it be to just whip out my iPad, switch it on in a flash and display my photos on the gorgeous display. I can only dream I guess. Please pick me as I would truly treasure winning one. Thanks guys and a Very Happy Christmas to ye all at Tipb. Another great year of keeping us Apple fans informed with your brilliant blog

Regards

Colin Shanahan
    12-16-2010 05:16 PM
    I would love a bright, shiny new iPad for Christmas TiPb! I have been holding out for the iPad 2, faithfully saving my monies, but the only thing better than iPad 2 is a FREE original iPad, give it to me!
    12-16-2010 05:17 PM
    i would love an ipad to have with me while in tech school with the air force, and because i broke my macbook
    12-16-2010 07:08 PM
    My 10 year old son said to me, "Dad...if you don't win me the iPad from TiPb this Christmas, then the terrorists win."

Just so you understand the situation I'm in.
    Dude! That's some heavy ****. Lol!
    12-16-2010 09:53 PM
    I want an iPad so bad but have absolutely zero excess cash for one.

It would be perfect for Med School as the device has revolutionized the healthcare field for both patients and doctors!
    Please make my wish come true!
    12-16-2010 11:11 PM
    Waze + 3G iPad's Giant Screen = AWESOME DRIVING ADVENTURES!!!
    12-16-2010 11:52 PM
2,192 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD