TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrpike

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Apple iPAD was launched here in Brazil last week.

Too bad the price here is almost twice compared to the US. (Check goo.gl/xOi2K) :-(

Too good TipB is going to give me one as a free gift. :)

George

PS: When you guys are ready to ship my gift, email me, so I can provide a postal address of a friend of mine who lives in the US. He'll be glad to personally bring the gift to me when he comes to Brazil next January.

PhuFighter

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
pick me! pick me!

man, just scrapping by sucks..and it sucks more during the holidays. I would love to be able to give this to my dad for the holidays - he can't read the tiny text on a regular ipod/iphone :(

ananthtony

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Great Gear for holidays to celebrate. It would be definitely an awesome device to carry with me to do shopping, follow news, play games for this Christmas. And also it would make a perfect gift for my Dad too.

esfrost

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Well, i've been lurking around here for more than a year now. To be honest, i have never ever touched an ipad. I always wondered how are they like in person and thinking about getting one, but i just dont have enough money. It would be a huge present for me under the christmass tree. Thanks!

emresumengen

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Duh!

Duh! I'd love an iPad;
1) 'cause I missed all the previous giveaways :p
2) I'm up to some more airplay goodness with my new appletv (still waiting for it)
3) I'm addicted :)

But I guess I'm late again :(

slisrapper

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to dedicate this gift to my mother cuz I have nothing to give to her for her birthday this month and I am low on cash to buy something valuable. Also my mom loves reading e-books and having an ipad would greatly put a smile on her face when she can take it anywhere she goes or works. I just want my mom to be happy for this year as this being an awesome present.

Thanks TiPb and Happy Holidays to everyone here too!

Memnautikus

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I want to win

I've been wanting one so bad. I've been trying to win contests on here before no luck. Let's see if I can win this iPad and have a great Christmas.

lilngineer

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Pick me please!

I would love to win a iPad so I can use it to feed all the starving children in the world!

JK! Seriously, though, I would love to have one to serve as a personal computer that we haven't been able to afford for some time now. Besides, I could use it to read all the great articles on TIPB!

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Fantastic News for the family.....

I think this would be a great gift for my family. My son always talks about the ipad and how neat it would be to have one. There are great programs for learning and I would love to take advantage of this opportunity. It would be a nice add on to the family so my wife, 8yr old son and myself could enjoy reading TIPB news, facebook with family and friends and use it as a family time event for multiplayer games and education.

Chances are slim with everyone wanting an ipad, but it's worth a try. thank you for offering this opportunity to your readers and listeners.:) Our family has their fingers crossed.

Geekmommy

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Awesome giveaway - thanks!

I would love to win this iPad so I wouldn't always have to wrestle my husband's iPad away from my son every time I need my Plants vs Zombies fix :D

NikolaP

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I want one...

I need one, but there is no chance to buy one since my wife would kick me out of the house, and quite frankly, since it is December, although tempting, spending winter in dog house with iPad (dog house is in range of my home WiFi) is not what I would like.:D

davecru

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like one not only because they are a phenomenal piece of tech but, To quiet al the "Apple Sucks" people the Android only people.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
This website has fantastic "lotteries" and I hope a very deserving person wins that amazing iPad!

I would actually love an iPad to give to my mother for Christmas. This year I went back to my hometown after 8 years absence but I didn't get to see my mother. She lost her oldest sister less than two months ago so she's in a reflective, introspective mindset, contemplating her own mortality in light of her current health issues and concerns. She has always been a voluminously avid reader but only with "traditional" books that she can feel and I figured something as revolutionary as the iPad could be just the catalyst she needs to help her make the transition into the digital age.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner