I would love to win this. Just became an Iphone user and love everything Apple now.
    12-09-2010 01:37 PM
    Like the great Obi-Wan Kenobi would say with the wave of his hand " you want to give me an ipad" what better x-mas gift could i ask for this is all i want. it would make ruff year alot better. so im waitting if you want to choose me.
    12-09-2010 01:44 PM
    First i would like this amazing blog site for their generous giveaways that they provide each time....and i would continue to support this blog and refer my beloved ones to this site whether i win this giveaway or not....
    for the reason why i would like to get Ipad this holiday is that i always find it a hard thing to find something special to buy for my wife in each holiday and i am really thinking about getting this magical tablet to her this christmas as it has the capabilities to make us connected even when i am away from home not to mention that our memories can stay in this tablet for us to take them with us every where we go ...
    12-09-2010 01:59 PM
    My wife would love a new iPad for Christmas. This year's been a great year, but we have had our share of medical bills with two young children. Long story short- I passed down my old iPhone to her and she's loving it. She would like to have an iPad, but we can't swing the cost.

My two girls, 4 and almost 1, are enjoying their mom's iPhone, but would love to be read stories, have better access to enjoying apps, and watch movies and Netflix on an iPad. That's why my wife wants one- to share with our daughters all this great tool has to offer.

There are many deserving people, but please help make our Christmas even brighter with a new, shiny iPad! It would be a very bright spot to our Christmas.

Love the site and the podcasts. Please keep them coming. Rene and Georgia- you rock.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by brentpritchard; 12-09-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    12-09-2010 01:59 PM
    I want one cause I dont have one, and that makes me sad.

Thanks guys.
    12-09-2010 02:11 PM
    I would love to be able to take one to Afghanistan next month
    I think an iPad would be the perfect device for keeping in touch with the family.
    12-09-2010 02:14 PM
    Sweet Action! Sign me up please! Happy Holidays to all!
    12-09-2010 02:15 PM
    I would LOVE to win an iPad for Christmas. It is the perfect gift to give my Dad, because he loves mine, and I can't afford to spend that much money as a poor college student!
    12-09-2010 02:16 PM
    I'm a web developer, and it would be nice if I had an iPad to test my sites on.
    12-09-2010 03:17 PM
    Love to win an iPad as a xmas gift to my kids....PLEEEEASE!!!
    12-09-2010 03:22 PM
    Pick me! Pick me! I want to develop for the iPad but don't have one to test on! I've been good this year!
    12-09-2010 03:40 PM
    It is so generous of you to do this.
    I am an avid TiPb fan. I visit your site every few hours to catch up on the latest news. The reason I would want this is because I lost my job in August and Have had trouble finding work in my career field. But my father has been helping me out financially and it has meant so much to me. I would love to surprise him with an iPad this Christmas. My parents are in there 60's and my mom has an iPhone and my dad doesn't. He is always borrowing my mom's iphone to play with apps. So if he was to receive an iPad it would make him and my mom happy.
    12-09-2010 03:51 PM
    I could really use a new iPad for Christmas. I just lost my 32g iPhone 4 and am stuck using an old razor phone because I can't afford to buy a new one. If I had a iPad that would solve all my problems. You guys rock! Thanks TiPb!
    12-09-2010 03:54 PM
    I've never been into Macs, always a PC guy because that's what I worked with. However, while I was waiting for the iPad to be released earlier this year, I was as giddy as an Apple fanboy. I never thought that a piece of consumer electronic equipment could captivate me so.

My interest was purely curiosity, however, as I could not buy one at the time, and I still haven't bought one.

I would love an iPad, which I would use for both work and play. Apple truly works magic in their design.

And I'm beginning to consider Macs more as my primary computer. . . The next time my office has to upgrade, I will give them serious consideration.
    12-09-2010 04:17 PM
    it will be a nice gift to give to my moms that like those device (like me)
    12-09-2010 04:25 PM
    I have recently become an almost all Apple house from strickly Blackberry and pc and would love to finish the product line up with an ipad...
    12-09-2010 04:25 PM
    I want an iPad because I love Apple and I want a bigger screen!
    12-09-2010 04:41 PM
    I Really Really Need This This iPad In My Life So I Can Do Some Last Min Xmas Shopping Lol
    12-09-2010 05:21 PM
    a bright shiny ipad under the tree would get me so excited that I would post my first login to tipb.com on youtube so that all could see.
    12-09-2010 05:27 PM
    Hello everyone. New to forum. Everyone Good luck.
    12-09-2010 05:34 PM
    I basically want one to prove my wife wrong about her not needing one. All she does is go on Facebook. She doesn't need a laptop.
    12-09-2010 05:42 PM
    I would really like an ipad because I am transitioning from the evil pc and love all things Apple. It would help bridge the gap until I can get a new imac and dump this crappy pc.

I don't need your pity but would like the ipad!
    12-09-2010 06:44 PM
    ...I work in marketing for a large, large retailer. I review all sorts of videos and images all day everyday and my work PC just isn't cutting the mustard. All of my agency partners are working on Apples and I routinely can't view the files they send. To them i am the nerdy PC from the commercials who can't keep up with progressive technology. My fascist employer won't get me an Apple computer and I'm too poor to buy myself an iPad, which would make my job a lot easier.

Please tipb, my employer sells tons of iPads and iPhones...it's to everyone's benefit if I'm fortunate enough to win the iPad. Thanks for the opportunity!
    12-09-2010 09:09 PM
    Ipad is stunning; I use it for work and all aspects of life. Need a 32 gig for the space; would give my old ipad to my little nephew; so there'd be 2 winners...;-)
    12-09-2010 09:25 PM
    I need another iPad so that my wife will stop stealing mine
    12-09-2010 10:14 PM
2,192 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD