TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I never considered an iPad until someone new came into my life. Her son has autism (high functional, but still has his moments) and I feel this is the best thing I can do for her and her child. As grumpy as I may be at times on here.....I care about her. Anyways, I hear this device is great for those little less fortunate children and it would be cool to help.

DiegoDF

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I should win the iPad

I had only enough money to buy one for my wife for Christmas. She has been thinking of one for a few months, but doesn't think I've been paying attention, or thinks I can't afford one.

So, I knew it would be a big surprise. If I won, we'd both enjoy them.

Pick me....!

claybird

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Trying to start a consulting business so i have no extra cash. This would be AWESOME to be able to use for on the site jobs.

Thanks for the chance!

walker023

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad giveaway

I would love to have an iPad in time for the holidays. My mom has a difficult time using a traditional computer and I would love to give her an iPad with its simple interface and responsive touchscreen.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My fianc? always gets my hand me downs, she used my 1st gen iPhone until just this year, you must know the pain that involves. Even now she's using my 3G, so I would love to replace her ancient eMachines laptop with the non-working internal wifi, external wifi receiver, tiny,tiny,tiny calculator sized screen and worn out trackpad. Come on TiPb hook a brotha up, I'll dress in a santa suit and say Ho,Ho,Ho when I deliver the iPad :D

danmcg

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
This would be perfect to figure out this Savant system that I am learning how to program. I didn't realize how cold it is at training her ein Cape Cod. Brrrrr... Although it's almost as cold in Fort Lauderdale right now (my home)!

paouelle

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPaaaaaadddddd!

I would like an iPad so I can finally stick with my New Year's resolution:

following and reading TiPb.com while exercising ;)

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I would dearly love to have an iPad. It's exactly the right size to take with me when I'm out and about. I can run my utilities on it to diagnose network issues, have the screen real estate to give a nice cozy presentation, and watch a good movie after a hard days work. I'd be eternally grateful if Santa (or his partners, the folks at TiPB) could make a stop in the southwest with a shiny new iPad. I might even be persuaded to write a blog entry or two about my experiences with the iPad. ;)

Almost forgot, you need a mailing address. Well, for now let's just say I'm at

Lat = 35 degrees, 22.5 minutes North
Long = 97 degrees, 33.9 minutes West

If anyone should deem my post to be worthy of an iPad, I can translate that into an actual mailing address. :)

Last edited:

volleyman

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Why I'd like the iPad

Hi team,

Funny enough, it wouldn't be for me...but for my mom, who lives far far away.

Since this is the season for giving, I'd like her to keep contact with me and my 6 and 4 year old kids and think this would really help her do that.

If I win, we can even have it sent to her (in Florida). I'm sure she'd be absolutely thrilled!

Yours

Dan

tjreo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah!

I have to watch what I spent but have been eyeing the iPad ever since it arrived and my friends and coworkers began purchasing them. As a developer, I can hardly wait to use iMockups on iPad.

Bdotmidi

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Need for ipad

Hey Ren? and all of the Tipb staff,
First off I'm a big fan of your site. I check it out everyday, but this is actually the first time I'm posting in the forum. I'm not trying to kiss ass for the iPad but if thats what it takes so be it lol.. I'm such a big fan of all apple products especially the iphone and macbooks.. I've had every iphone since launch day 2007. The reason I haven't been able to get myself an ipad is because since Dec. 31 2009, I have been out of a job. I worked in pharma sales and as everyone knows that industry has been in decline that past 2 to 3 years. The moment that the iPad came out i knew i wanted it but it was between the ipad and putting food on the table for my family. The iPad would be a great ending to a depressing and sad year for me. Anyway thanks Tipb for the great info day in and day out and i have my fingers cross that Rene will be my santa.lol

brian m

Doctor

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
As one of thousands to post, we'd love a second iPad in our family. I currently own a 64GB wi-fi version, which I take with me to work and use every day, all day (I'm a high school music teacher and I use UnrealBook and ForScore for all my music). A second iPad would allow my wife to have one at home, too.

(She'd probably get the 64GB version, as the 32 comes with 3G, which would be great when I'm out of range of the school's wi-fi...which happens frequently in the music rooms...sand-filled concrete walls).

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
As a musician I've experimented with recording (and creating) music on my iPhones, but I'd love to explore the bigger canvas the iPad has to offer!

understando

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Why I would like to win the iPad

Well. Frankly, I do not have an iPad. I am a broke college student and in fact my only way I can foresee obtaining an iPad by legal means would be to win one. As this is the case, I am posting hoping that I can win and get to experience the iPad.

Quick5pnt0

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
First post! Been lurking on the blog for years but this is the first time visiting the forum. Saw this giveaway and just couldn't resist. I want one of these so badly but being out of work makes that impossible. Please enter me in the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal