TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavic231

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
IPad giveaway

Would love to win this for my wife. Been a long year of downsizing, pay cuts, and finally was laid-off. Would be a great ending to this long year.

Good luck to all!

Ntrprzr

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Help to to not deprive my kidss

So we bought a 16GB Wi-Fi version for my kids (3 and 6!) for Christmas, but I can't put the thing down! If dad (that'd be me) had his own iPad (with 3G none the less) I wouldn't have to commandeer they're new toy on Christmas morning - I need it for the kiddo's sakes!

Damn you Apple, why do you have to come out with such market changing, cool products?! Keep up the great work...

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I NEED this iPad

Being a student on a serious budget with no job and no parental help, it's tough. Having said that, I'm a huge media junkie who cannot carry his MacBook everywhere and sometimes the ol' iPhone 4 just won't cut it. I am such a big Apple wh*re it's not even funny. I NEED this iPad for my video editing, reading bigger fonts from bigger documents, browsing the web with a better view of web pages and watching videos with a bigger screen. The Wifi is nice, but it's great to have that extra 3G added for places with no wifi... in Canada, there isn't much wifi anywhere.

Not to mention, I love my gadgets and would love to add this to my Apple family. I have an iPod, an iPhone and a MacBook, I just need the iMac and an iPad & I'm good to go.

I've wanted an iPad for the longest time, just haven't had the means to get one. It'll really come in handy for editing my vlogs and tweeting :)

brightnoah

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've always seen these giveaways and never participated. That said, Christmas is coming up, and I would love to give my parents an iPad, since they would find it incredibly useful, as well as very cool. I can't afford one on my own, so if TiPb would like to choose me, I would appreciate it.

grizzlyaddams

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad to give to my wife as a xmas gift. She is in school and her Sony Vaio Laptop went belly up. We were looking at replacements but with 4 kids money is sort of tight, especially this time of year!

iPad could be an awesome productivity tool to replace her laptop, just what she needs. Lightweight and versatile!

l33tw0rm

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to get one of these great iPad gifts. My brother is up in New York recovering from cancer treatment and I know that he becomes very bored during the long days in the hospital.

It would be great to be able to give him something he can use and love from his little brother.

Good luck to all of those who enter the contest!

scanat88

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I need an ipad!

My name is Natalie and I am a college student. I am in my last semester of college before I do my student teaching to become a certified teacher. My professors decided that for our next semester we need an ipad instead of text books. I am looking forward to using technology in my classroom, but I am broke. I go to a private college that already costs a lot of money and my school is not going to help me out with the cost of the ipad. This would be a great thing if I didn't have the financial burden of having to buy an ipad on my own. Please let me win!

3dogknight

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm still lovin' my iphone 3G (though I'm looking forward to an upgrade someday). My husband, however, uses his dinosaur laptop (it's even missing the Q key) to do most of his daily news reading--it's so sad. But still, I have to drag him kicking and screaming into this century sooner or later...

Cezar54

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The Apple sticker on my car window is far too small for other drivers to spot. I need a bigger Apple to let the other drivers know who's boss. If it so happens that an iPad is shipped along with the stickers, then who am I to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods