I would really love to be able to give one of these to my wife for christmas we both have iphones and im sure she would love an ipad and there is no way that I can afford to get her one for christmas and she gives up so much so that me and our son can have things for the holidays
    12-08-2010 12:51 AM
    I would love an ipad. To share with my wife, who has worked very hard to support our family. Working in a union and going through contract negotiations while working third shift for the better part of our marriage takes a toll on a family, and deprives twins of family time (especially when you both are running on 2-3hrs of sleep a day, and still attempting to work as a zombie!).every bit of entertainment helps ease tension, and calm nerves. Besides this, nice shiny, bright things attract kids, and the endless learning apps are invaluable to their learning curve.
    12-08-2010 12:52 AM
    I'm not saying i deserve it but i would love an iPad. It could help me on my theme that I'm making now.
    One can dream, but good luck to the others
    12-08-2010 12:55 AM
    I work from home and for a company that specializes in emerging tech for business. An iPad would be amazing for me to download and check apps and learn how people can further benefit from it.

Thanks!
    12-08-2010 12:55 AM
    lol this kid in my dorm has one. Makes homework sooo much easier! My Macbook Pro battery is shot so I can't carry it around really anymore and an iPod is just a little too small to help.

And as an aside, I was surprised my login for Android Central and PreCentral didn't work here.... oh well! What's one more account?
    12-08-2010 12:56 AM
    My mom still uses her 6 year old IBM laptop to go online and read stuff in bed. She puts that heavy thing on her lap every night when she reads news and whatever. I wish I could give her something more "high tech" and comfortable to use. I already showed her my iPhone but she says it's too small to read on so I guess the iPad would be perfect for her.

This would be a perfect gift for my mom (that I can't really afford right now). I'm sure this would make her really happy.

I am in the Philippines right now but I have a friend working in the US as a nurse that could get it.
    12-08-2010 12:57 AM
    I would love to get an iPad for daughter for Christmas. She has wanted one since they first came out.

May the best person win!
    12-08-2010 12:58 AM
    I really hope I wine
    Just be Oprah and give one everyone who comments I think that majority would agree.
    12-08-2010 12:59 AM
    I need a iPad!

I haven't had any luck getting one at all, every-time i get money set aside for it something always happens to take that money back! My dog had surgery, our hot water tank burst open! every time my iPad fund is nearly there something always goes horribly wrong!
    12-08-2010 01:01 AM
    iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad! iPad!
    12-08-2010 01:06 AM
    I would love to win a iPad because I am currently a college student who lives at home. Where I live I am not capable of receiving Wi-fi yet I currently own a iPhone (along with my mom and brother) and AT&T recently has made it possible to receive 3G where I live. With an iPad I could pay to get the Internet from AT&T. This will make school work much easier considering I'm currently only capable of using dial up.
    12-08-2010 01:06 AM
    I'd love to have an iPad! Ive been wanting one for months but have been putting a few bucks aside to get one!
    12-08-2010 01:07 AM
    Let me win pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............:o
    12-08-2010 01:08 AM
    I love ipads..... Drooling....
    12-08-2010 01:10 AM
    It would be most awesome to win an Ipad, ever since my first apple product i've been an enthusiast. I would love the ipad to study on the go. I would be much helpful as well as for entertainment.
    A single reply to this forum.

I just bought an iPod touch 4G and what I would really like is an iPad.
    I wish i could say, I need iPad because I will stop world hunger, poverty or child abuse, but none of them would be true.

I need this iPad because I would like to think just by leaving this message to this great site, which I was following for a while now, some luck finds me after all these years and I will have something to be cheerful in the next year.

Whether you are giving it to me or someone else, I want to thank you for the hope..
    12-08-2010 01:20 AM
    Basically, my chances are about 1 in 10,000 or so. But they're much better now that I've actually posted. ;-)
    12-08-2010 01:20 AM
    I haven't even won a dollar in the lottery. I had to sell my MacBook pro to buy my gf a promise ring. I hope I can win this iPad. It would be a great replacement to my MacBook pro :,(
    12-08-2010 01:30 AM
    An iPad would just make Xmas awesome at my house this year. Can I get it in Tipb Blue? Great give-aways as always. Thanks for the chance.
    12-08-2010 01:33 AM
    I hate to publicly announce this in this type of situation. Last year, my 20 year old brother got into a severe car accident coming home from school. In the accident, his car flipped and crushed his arm on impact. During his hospitalization, his arm had to be amputated because it was beyond repair. Everyone in our family had a really hard time with this. Ever since the accident my brother can't find any work, he has a tremendous amount of trouble completing daily tasks and just functioning. My brother spends a ton of time on the computer, reading, and visiting social network sites and he can't lug a laptop around everywhere he goes, nor can he work efficiently with a desktop computer.

If he had an iPad, it would change his world. Tasks on the computer wouldn't have to be a troubling experience anymore. This is why I'm asking. I know everyone is either not going to believe me, and I don't blame you, why would you believe this? But from the bottom of my heart, I am just asking for this one favor. Myself, my brother, and my mother would appreciate this so much and it would mean the world to all of us, especially Brandon, my brother. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone involved. Merry Christmas, everyone. Stay safe
    12-08-2010 01:35 AM
    I would like to win an iPad!
    I think they're awesome, but I do not have the money to buy one myself.
    There's too much to list here on what I could use it for.
    12-08-2010 01:38 AM
    i want one to share with my dad he always likes to read the digital newspapers but i am too broke on a poor line cooks pay to afford one.
    12-08-2010 01:44 AM
    I would like to win this ipad for my step daughter for xmas since I'm the uncool step parent. I cant afford such things because uncool payments like school, braces, volleyball travel teams, clothes, food, etc tend to come first. The "cool dad" has one along with an xbox 360, PS3 ( because he needed a blu ray player, and why not kill 2 birds with one stone <- his reasoning) 6 guitars, a drum set, no less than 10- 1 week vacations out of state, season tickets to a local mlb team, season tickets to a local college football and basketball program, 5 dogs and some rat looking creature that I have no idea what it even is, and enough tattoos to make Kat Von D look like a blank canvas, all with no job and little child support payments in the last 7 years. I'm not bitter though. Its just my sad pitiful reason to win and give my step daughter an ipad for xmas and put a "W" in the win column for uncool step parents everywhere!!!! VIVA la UNCOOL STEP PARENT.

Thanks,
    uncool step dad
    12-08-2010 01:49 AM
    Hi TiPb! I love the blog and listen to both podcasts every week! I even listen to iPad live because I would love to have an iPad for our little family! I love my iPhone and want an iPad as a laptop replacement. I know I will still have my mac at home, but I think that, for portable use, I'll be able to use it like I would my laptop. I love Chad's stories about how he uses it at work, and would love to have one!! I would also use it at home, with my wife, and download plenty of apps for our nieces and nephews! Please TiPB, help me out!!!
    12-08-2010 01:51 AM
2,192 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD