Well I bought a 32gig 3G about 3months. The same day i bought it slipped off my couch and cracked the screen so bad it was unusable. So needless to say I need a new iPad and I can't afford another one. Please let me win
    12-07-2010 09:25 PM
    First, thanks for the giveway. I am a former Blackberry fan. After getting an iPad in May, I feel in love with it and converted to an iPhone.

Second, I love the ease of use of the iPad. I would love to win one to give to my parents, who are older and find a PC a little too much to operate. This would be idea for them to access the internet and check their email. Additionally, it would save me hours of parental tech support.

Thanks again for the offer!
    12-07-2010 09:26 PM
    I just used one of my Apple gift cards for a iPod for my daughter. It would be good karma if I happened to win the iPad.
    12-07-2010 09:26 PM
    I would love to win the iPad. I have been trying to win one since they were released. This would be great for my 2 kids, they love to play games on my iPhone, and the iPad would be an even better experience for them.
    12-07-2010 09:29 PM
    I would love to win an iPad so that I could sell it to help pay for the iPad I bought for my wife for Christmas and the one I bought myself.
    12-07-2010 09:30 PM
    I love apple things. I want the iPad. Need i say more?
    12-07-2010 09:31 PM
    What a wonderful give away!

I would love to get my hands on an iPad for college. I've seen various note taking applications that would be beneficial, not to mention advantage wifi and 3G access would give me.

Thanks for my chance to win an iPad, TiPb. I love this site!
    12-07-2010 09:32 PM
    Now that its actually worth a damn with multitasking, I'll gladly take one! :-)
    I would love to win this. Have wanted one, but don't have the cash. It would be nice to not always have to use a desktop computer.
    An iPad would be the best gift I could get this Christmas. I love the products that Apple has released and would love to own this device. Please pick me and make it my best Christmas ever.
    12-07-2010 09:35 PM
    I need to keep up with reading! Too many ebooks and pdf (job related)
    Need to save the cash for the holidays, specially since don't have it to spend
    12-07-2010 09:37 PM
    awesome give away by TiPb, i want it. hope TiPb choose me for this ipad for my awesome christmas present. thanks TiPb
    12-07-2010 09:38 PM
    I write reviews and an iPad would make my job infinitely easier if I could sit on my couch rather than at my desktop.
    12-07-2010 09:39 PM
    Because it'll allow me to live in the future without being harassed by spear-wielding tribes of radioactive mutants.
    12-07-2010 09:40 PM
    Hi I'm Andrs, and I am from Puerto Rico. I visit Tipb since like a year ago but never been on a competition

Well, I want an iPad because I've never haved the honor to have one. I really would love to have one for this Christmas ^_^ Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!
    12-07-2010 09:41 PM
    Def want one to be able to surf while lounging around the house
    12-07-2010 09:42 PM
    Hey! I would love the Ipad because it would save me so much money and I wouldn't have to go to craigslist to work out some strange agreement to procure one. So being that I know you guys just love your adoring fans I would oblige you to consider hooking me up. I am a new Apple convert after buying every phone under the sun. I love the iPhone 4 32GB(See, it would match my phone also!) and I bought apps before I got the thing. I check the posts you guys make literally every few hours from my phone or laptop. I don't always login but if there is an IP address associated with this message then you would see I'm not lying. I changed the DNS servers to Google because of Comcast. So please hook me up! And I would also do soooooooooooooooo much reading and all types of other good things with the iPad. It would not go to waste. I can finally take my videos on the go with me also. I have an Itunes library about 70GB. So if you see an Ipad 32GB lying around pick it up, pick it up, and pass it to me. Thank you again!
    12-07-2010 09:42 PM
    I would enjoy making an ipad do some pretty crazy stuff. =)
    12-07-2010 09:44 PM
    I was one of the "anti-Apple" guys. Yes, I had the ipod, but kept using my blackberry. Finally, I broke down and bought the iphone this spring. When the iPad was released, I just laughed and thought, who would waste their money. Well, I was at the Apple store on Saturday. I Have to get an iPad. WOW, what a cool toy.
    12-07-2010 09:44 PM
    I am a college student and as much fun as that is, an Ipad would brighten up my stress filled, low income, and unhappy-cause-i-dont-have-an-Ipad Life

Apple Enthusiast (like every other member), help me out
    12-07-2010 09:46 PM
    I need this for pure enjoyment!!!
    12-07-2010 09:47 PM
    The reason I want this iPad is because I'm on the fence. My wife was going to surprise me with one for Christmas but I'd rather her not spend the money if version 3 is around the corner. Of course winning one changes everything!
    12-07-2010 09:49 PM
    I really Ipad 32gb so bad! I hope its mine this time
    12-07-2010 09:51 PM
    I would really like this giveaway for the fact that I have not bought a new apple product since the first iPhone. Now I do not want anyone to pity me or anyone to think I am making this up just to get it. The truth is I would like it, but like many, I do not have the money to buy it.
    12-07-2010 09:52 PM
    I'm a college student that can't afford one, but would love to have one! Perfect helper to my computer science and computer engineering courses!

Please pick me TiPb!
    12-07-2010 09:54 PM
2,192 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD