TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozer56

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
I need an IPad BADLY !!! so I can read TIPB. the text on the iPhone is gettin too small for me lately.

Shutup. .... I know I need to get glasses. Givin any of those away?

Awhatnot

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
OMG! I got one for wife for Christmas but I don't think I'm getting one. This would be great!!!! I'm so jealous of her and this way I won't have to be!

greenpizza13

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My Fiance Would Love an iPad

I am an avid reader of the site and check it pretty much every hour or so. Anyway, my fiance and I are planning our wedding (Next august) and we are both in college and booy is it expensive. An iPad would not only make her happy, but also we could use it as the DJ... or maybe we can get the iPastor app and it can do the sermon... I wish.

Anyway if you want to truly light up those beautiful brown eyes christmas morning and give us a great start to our lives together, I know one gift that might just do the trick.

If she doesn't get it... I'll just give her a little piece of glass and jump around behind it while she uses pinch to zoom... it'll be just as convincing :).

Thanks TiPb!

Aaron Smith

jayred213

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want that ipad so bad that would be great if i win .so that i could save money for the ipad 2. good luck to everybody! thankz TiPb

Last edited:

chgoflip10

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
just passing through

I want the iPad so bad because I already have an iPhone and loves it soo much, plus it will make my commute to work more bearable specially during rush hour when traffic is horrendous...

aznkid14

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad to give to my mom. Lately she has had a string of bad luck, and around the holidays it really sucks to have that happen. Just Saturday she pretty much almost got a heart attack because when she got home the house was full of smoke. She called the fire department and everything, but then they found out that the heaters pilot light was just getting too hot and wasn't shutting off, even when the heater was on. So now, she doesn't even have a working heater this winter. That same day at 3am or next morning, some drunk guy came banging at the windows with a knife. My brother was still playing games and awake so he ran to my mom and they called the cops. I wasn't there at the time, but apparently the guy attempted to stab the cops, but ended up cutting himself.

So yeah I would love to give my mom an iPad due to what has happened recently, just to cheer her up a little bit.

Ed Chen

P.S. First post! Love this site. Check it everyday. Hope to enjoy it like everyone else here.

philcastonia

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Thank you for the opportunity. I am hoping this is a random drawing because I do not have any huge special story to try to win you over with I would just really love to win an iPad as I have wanted one since its debut but have never had the money to actually go out and buy one. I appreciate you doing this contest and will continue to follow you whether I win or not.

3girls

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
My three beautiful girls in 3rd, 5th and 6th grade would love to have the iPad. Even the 3rd grader is now required to do homework research on a computer. Though I did buy a MacBook this year and have an imac the same age as my 6th grader we really struggle to get all our work done in the time we have from school pick up with dinner and bed time. It would help us tremendously and would make our christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW