That shiny new iPad is just what I need for my dull old log cabin in the Catskills which has no computer. :-( I'm installing ip addressable thermostats, an ip addressable camera, need to get my TiPb fix and have a slingbox at my house ready to send baseball games my way when I'm in the mountains.

<Insert the obliagtory pandering and raves about this site here...>

Thanks,

Richard

PS Did I mention that I'm in my 50's and it's getting hard to read on the iPhone? <Blatant appeal to sympathy.... I'm old enough to know how to grovel.>
    12-07-2010 05:38 PM
    I bought my wife an iPad a couple months ago as a late birthday present and a "your new job is awesome!" present. Since then, I've been more than a little envious of the amazing abilities and accessibility she has now. I honestly think she uses the iPad more than her computer, and I can't blame her. However, whereas she uses her iPad for typing important documents and making slideshows on the fly, she has never installed a single game, choosing to focus on productivity. I *need* to try games out on the iPad. I know that, once I start, I won't be able to stop. Please TiPB, let me find out what it's like to experience RageHD at full screen, or enjoy the games at sarien.net. Oh, and I was able to grab iDOS in the fleeting moments it was available, and I'm itching to play some oldschool emulated goodness with a large screen.
    Make my Christmas wishes come true, TiPB. Bring me an iPad, please.
    Thanks a ton to everyone at TiPB for working with Waze to offer this sucker up! 51 pages already, but I'd love to win! It'd make my commute a lot nicer for sure.
    I would really love that iPad. My life would be complete.
    12-07-2010 05:39 PM
    I would like an iPad to give to my grandmother. My grandfather died and we live far away. I think her having an iPad to look at pictures and home movies would be amazing for her.
    12-07-2010 05:40 PM
    I have been trying to justify spending money I don't have to get one but to be honest it is tough to afford. Winning one from TiPb would be amazing and since my laptop just died, having something that nice to take the place of it would certainly make it a Merry Christmas (and Happy Birthday) for me.

THANKS!

You guys ROCK!

Eric
    12-07-2010 05:42 PM
    An iPad would be fantastic to own. I've always wanted one, just had to take care of the needs before the wants. Day after day it's slowly crawling towards need. I'll be attending MBA school in the fall and that would make the perfect addition to my studies. However, it would also make a great addition to a less fortunate person. Nothing would make my holiday more than for TIPB to make my wish come true so that I could make someone else's.
    Great contest. I could definitely use the ipad with all the flying I've been doing and will continue to do.
    Pick me, puhleeeze!!XXOO
    I have never won anything, ever....
    12-07-2010 05:43 PM
    Why i want a new ipad. One thing fersure i cant afford it. Every one i know has either an iphone or ipad. Im always in and out of doctors and hospitals have this big ugly laptop that i bought from a friend for like 70 dollars. An ipad would be alot easier to carry around. It will make things easier for me. And it will definetly look good under the christmas tree the ipad does wonders
    12-07-2010 05:44 PM
    iPhone 4 is light years ahead of blackberry would love to get ipdad to add to my new apple collection
    12-07-2010 05:46 PM
    Hi. I'd love one so I can be an iDad with an iPad. I'd be so glad and never again sad but would be a tad mad if I didn't get an iPad. Cheers and happy holidays TiPb - you guys rock!
    12-07-2010 05:46 PM
    Ever since I heard the words Apple and Tablet together, I've craved to hold it in my hands. I just know it would revolutionize the way I surf the web, watch TV, read books and magazines, and play video games.

This would be the ultimate gift, it IS the ultimate gift, it is the iPad.
    12-07-2010 05:47 PM
    This iPad would make the three most beautiful women in the world verrry happy - my wife and two daughters. I wouldn't mind it either
    Thanks for considering my girls.
    12-07-2010 05:47 PM
    Since I lost my job and have no way to afford one right now. This would be a great present for my entire family. Always wanted to own one...thanks
    12-07-2010 05:48 PM
    Wow. After reading a few of the replies, I see that I don't deserve an iPad, and couldn't make up a suitably pathetic story to even be able to compete. Still, on the off chance that the iPad winner is chosen randomly, I have to throw my hat into the ring. After all, I would really /like/ to have one.
    I am about to start a new job, lots of travel and client facing work, the iPad would be perfect to pass the time on long flights and to give presentations to clients.
    An iPad from TiPb would be the best Christmas present EVER.

What I mean is that an iPad would let me control the music in my iPod connected to speakers.

Let me control my music for the new year day!
    12-07-2010 05:49 PM
    I need this iPad to help me pass the time waiting for the VZ iPhone!
    12-07-2010 05:50 PM
    I would love to get a new iPad because I can't afford a new iPad and the next iPhone AND a new macbook pro Next year.. Plus, Santa said it was cool if you gave me one. I'm on the nice list.
    12-07-2010 05:50 PM
    My nearly 5 year old Gateway notebook is struggling to keep up with the most simple of tasks. I just got a new HP printer with AirPrint support that would go great with a new iPad.

Crossing my fingers.
    12-07-2010 05:51 PM
    I would love to have an iPad! It truly is ultimate in-between device for my desktop computer and my iPhone. A gap that should be filled!
    12-07-2010 05:52 PM
    Sign me up. I'd love to have an iPad.
    12-07-2010 05:53 PM
    I would really like to win one. I have wanted one since they came out but money is tight right now . In short give it to me!
    I need an iPad because my arms are hurting from having to hold my iPhone so close to watch Netflix Instant.

(Hopefully the winner is a random post and not the funniest post)
2,192 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD