TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkf

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
My dad's been eyeballing the iPad since day 1. He really wants one and I would be happy to buy it for him. I'm just a kid and I don't have thr money. This would help me out sooo much!

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the iPad. I work at an online company and all I see is people walking around showing off their ipads, its time for the warehouse guy to win an iPad I think,.....lol

aharris

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
iPad for Christmas? SURE!!

I would have to set this up for my son, who is autistic, to help him communicate. There are great apps for it on the app store. I'd love an iPad for a toy, but it would do him so much better.

... if I could keep him off YouTube, that is.

ainstushar

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPB, I have always wanted an iOS devices. I am subscribed to iOS blogs just to feel included in the community. I recently got accepted to medical school and I really think that iPad is going to help me A LOT.

So TiPB, if the winner picking is non-random, then please read this post twice.

brandonc14

May 7, 2009
Visit site
iPad

I would really like this because I've been beating around the bush to buying one of these and dont have the money to pull the trigger. Thanks for the offer TiPb

dcb284

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I reall appreciate you guys giving away an iPad to one of your many fans. As a college student, I really can't afford one, but seriously I would do anything to get one... I'd even be willing to sell drugs or even a kidney. Hell, I would even be willing to be the first guy to give birth to a child! LOL Anyways good luck to everyone that wants one and I hope I win one!

Thanks, you guys are the best!

cortriga

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Oooo shiny!

I'd like to win an iPad to give to my girlfriend, a 6th grade teacher. She's easily spent an iPad's worth in pencils and notebooks for her kids who just don't have the money for basics. She loves to bring technology into her teaching but iPads don't fit into most school teacher's personal budgets.

nixtacy8

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad!

I would love to win this iPad! I am a poor grad student and my wife desperately needs a new computer. I would love to give this to her as an awesome gift!

Thanks TiPB!

jjphoto

Jun 6, 2010
www.jessejonesphoto.com
Please count me in!

I'm searching high and low for an iPad from Santa this year, but the new mortgage and 2 yr old both point towards a no-show. Maybe Rene can be my Santa, instead!

Thanks for maintaining a great site, guys - and thanks for running such awesome contests!

-jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73