TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome! I'd so love an iPad. I went to a NewsGear journalism technology expo last night (I'm a photojournalism student at Western Kentucky University), and the iPad was featured as a main item of interest. It would be incredibly useful as I get further into the journalism field.

jeepville

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love an ipad. I work as an IT admin at an insurance agency and would love to show them how mobile it could make our computer unfriendly producers. It would be great to show them how easy a computer can be and how functional as a sales device. Oh and it would be fun to take home and call my own every night and sit on the couch with as well.

peemmfivekay

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My fiancee and I both own wifi iPads. If I won the 3G iPad, I'd give it to him because he often travels for work and could use the on-the-go internet access.

cdm

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
ipad give away

i'm broke as a joke as a volunteer coach....please help myself and our little league team out with an ipad! :)

zudy

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This is great. I would love a new iPad becaus ei think that it is the best new device to come along, it would just be a great thing to have and I would love to win, but if I do not then thank you very much for the chance.

RCLifeStyle

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Sweet iPad O'mine

Oh man, where to start.... I have been following the iPad since the release and it is a one of a kind of machine. It would be a huge blessing to use for college, reading, work, and personal time. I have been trying to save money to get one, but my family comes first. Food on the table and a roof over their head is more of a priority. With all that being said, winning one would be an outstanding Christmas!! Thanks for everything... Rich

nstark07

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Winning an iPad would kill two birds with one stone! I'd be able to replace my 4-year-old budget laptop AND my doesn't-hardly-work Droid! PLEASE give me an iPad!!!

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Number 1 on my Christmas list.

I'd really love to win an iPad from tipb because ever since the device first came out, I thought it was different. Anytime I have the opportunity to play with one I do. I've never had my own since I honestly can't afford one. I'd definitely use it everyday for all my social networks, checking the news, and of course reading up daily FAQ on tipb. I'd also love to use it as a gaming device; I mean how could you not love Angry Birds on that big screen. It'd be beneficial for me to own one especially the 3G model since I go every where & I'm not always at home or near WI-FI. Thanks for the opportunity & I hope for the best.

Mitch Hamm

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I currently am the proud owner of a 64GB 3G iPad, but would love to have a 32GB 3G as it has to be a little lighter. Consider me entered!

xActionManx

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Would have loved an iPad but due to my wife giving birth to my daughter..., now 3 weeks old, I can't afford one coz babies are expensive!!!

Please let me win one!!!!!

Thank you

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I'd love one because I broke my leg and keep getting sick so I can't actually go out and do anything, so a new toy to play with inside would be cool.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would love another iPad so I can actually use one. My wife and kids always take mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner