TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
TIPB is always finding great ways to engage the community - I love it. It's good to see folks come out of the woodwork to support Waze and TIPB.

I love love to have an iPad. I currently have an iPhone and love it and I know that having an iPad will be much better.

My job has moved from being in front of the desktop often to being at various locations. Lugging a laptop around for basic computing is very difficult. Knowing that I could carry everything I need, load it in a matter of seconds, and not have to recharge, will make portable computing fun once again.

I look forward to receiving the iPad from TIPB and Waze.

Thanks guys!

urbanxplorer#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
IPad giveaway

I would really like to win this Ipad for two reasons (1) because I'm always using old technology. I work for a not for profit. The most current high tech device that I was ever able to afford is the iPhone. Ever since buying the iPhone, I've become a total Apple geek, following all of the latest news and technology (usually via TiPb). Reason (2), I would like an iPad because it's amazingly inspirational device for my children. Not only will this get them excited about learning but it can inspire them to become interested in innovation and technology. Not to mention it would make me the coolest dad on Christmas day!

Thanks!

neoch3rry

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I've always wanted an iPad ever since they were revealed. Sadly, I can't afford even the cheapest one. I'm in a weird position because I love Apple's products, but all I can afford is an 8gb iPhone 3GS. This would be a dream come true. Thanks.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since the ipad came out I wanted one but unfortunately my finances changed. The extra money I had to spend I spent it on the iphone 4. I am happy with that but to me an Ipad would make things complete.

acr4

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Would love a 3G iPad for long car-rides. It can entertain the kiddo (movies, games, educational), and act as a GPS/map. Plus, an iPad might be the best recipe book in the kitchen (wrapped in plastic-wrap, of course!). An iPad would also be a great addition to the MacBook - there's always more than one person wanting to do real work, and one waiting to check e-mail/etc., so an iPad would be a great half-PC for the web-related tasks.

theridge#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This would be a great present for my mother. Whenever she has a chance she'd always sit in front of the computer playing her games. This would be perfect.

Thanks for the contest!

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I need one to use when I teach overseas to keep in touch with family and loved ones back home (since the sim slot is already unlocked) *please oh please oh please*

PCRob

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading TiPb for a while now, and really appreciate all the information you share.

Winning an iPad would make my two daughters freak out, and scream "We love TiPb!!!!"

Thanks,

Rob

awinetodiefor

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I use an old desktop, :( Rotator Cuff surgery last month, 7-8 months before ? full use of arm. Can't hold arm up for hand to reach computer for more than minute without discomfort. I M a "Wine Blogger, Internet Marketer, Social Networking Geek. Wanted an iPad to hold in lap. Can't afford ! :-(
Help !?????

Extreme Pure

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow, Awesome giveaway.

It will be an incentive to make me start liking to read. Also, I'm a gamer and the games quality on the iPad are like no other.

I Hope I win :)

gludington

Jun 22, 2008
Visit site
I would love one for traveling, and for checking on server status remotely - the iPhone is nice, but a bigger screen would help. My daughter insists she needs one "for homework" too, so maybe we need two - but one from tipb would be a good start :)

thrash99er

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I would love to have an iPad for the holidays. My daughter would love it, and would really use it as a learning device and use it to watch movies and surf the web.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad. I don't have a car (so no lugging around my Macbook), and sometimes my phone is too small to use when I'm out and about. This would be the perfect solution for me. I would be able to do the things I needed much more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR