TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
iPad 4 all

I'd love to get an iPod to work on and basically use as an interface to devices around my house such as TiVo and Roku as well as use it for Netflix, Hulu+, etc.

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
You guys rock! I'd love an iPad because my boss has one and she makes me jealous when she whips it out.

Last edited:

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad for Christmas! I rely heavily on an iPod touch for my day-to-day mobile activities because I cannot afford an iPad or iPhone. I love Apple stuff a lot, but can never pay for it. Winning an iPad would really make this one of the best Chrostmas's in a while. Can't wait!

HoozYerDdy

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Pick me! Pick ME!!!

Cant stand booting a laptop or squinting at my iPhone when I'm at home yet I am too poor to buy my own iPad :(

I've been really good this year! :D

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
SWEET! I Would love to get my hands on this, I would give it to my son as a Christmas/Graduation present, he is graduating next Wednesday from ITT School of criminal Justice. It would save me the 500 bucks that he want as a graduation present.

And I'll Like to thank Rene, Georgia and the rest of the folks at TIPB.com. . . . . . . Oh Ok, Sorry I Didn't win anything :eek:

Dad#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
hi from good old germany

Would like to win a iPad.

Some words in german:

Es ist ein echt geiles Ger?t. W?rde mich ?ber einen Gewinn sehr freuen!

Viele Gr??e

Johann

bornslacker

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would really like an iPad, but I think there's something more important right now...

Good morning.

In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.

"Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation.

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!"

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!

Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

mminoo

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad. I always wanted one since its debut but have never had the money to actually go out and buy one. Being the apple enthusiast that I am I would love the chance to win!

rmesika

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
IPad is muuuuccccchhhh needed :)

Been wishing for one ever since they came out since I'm an avid Apple enthusiast, but being a poor college student I haven't been able to afford one (food trumps an IPad much to my dismay). It would help so much with note taking and annotating in class, many more options than a paper and pen. :)

Thanks guys, love TiPb!

Imogen#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ireland needs iPads...

I really need an iPad. I live in Ireland - you know, bank bail-out, basket case. As of the budget today, I can't afford to replace my MacBook Pro. I want to innovate and enthuse my way out of this disaster. I absolutely believe in Apple technology (former Apple employee at Apple's Euro HQ in Cork...) but I had to sell my Apple shares this year to fill the gap in my household income... so now an iPad is my last chance to fuse a career in eLearning and eModeration, exporting Ireland's greatest cultural talent - its teachers...

Search me on Google to find my website or see me in action teaching a recent webinar for IT Sligo in Ireland

Go on... vote for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro