I have been wanting one for a while, dheser FTW!
    12-07-2010 04:01 PM
    I would love an iPad. Truth is I don't want to spend the money for one. I'm an avid blogger and iphone fanatic. Paying for education is the priority at the moment, and an iPad would be a great help for school. Especially with the new textbook features. Would save me a ton of money and sure help! Contests usually aren't won by myself, but its worth a try isn't it???!?!
    12-07-2010 04:02 PM
    WOW! It would be the best gift ever! I'd be so besides myself! I'd purchase books on it for the kids & stay current with the great news apps!

THANKS GUYS!!
    12-07-2010 04:03 PM
    My laptop just died yesterday... I have no money to replace it, with AirPrinting & multitasking this would make a great replacement.
    It's really thankful if we could win this ipad. we are just blessed with a beautiful daughter. with the existence of this ipad, me and my wife could be easier to read books, check email, browsing, and so on while caring for our daughter.
    i want one lots!
    first of all thx for offering a chance to win an iPad..
    I have an iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3G..
    My lil. siblings use the 1G iPod Touch for gaming and music.. I really want to get them an iPad for their reading and educational purposes + Games and also want to manage my reading, social and work related stuff on it.. and ofcourse wud love to experience the bigger screen (videos).

Rumors has it: iPad 2 to be released early next year. But i know I won't even be able to get an older gen iPad next year

It'd be just like a wish come true if I could win this one for my family n me.
    thanks..
    12-07-2010 04:04 PM
    Wow! So I missed out on an iPad giveway conducted by Mercury Retail Services. I was so disappointed. It seems this is my next big chance! An iPad would be so useful to me... so many different ways it could make me more productive!
    i'd really love to give this to my mom. with the ease of use, i would expect less phone calls wondering what's wrong with her computer.
    I'm in. I would love one.
    The iPad would complete my holiday! Being more mobile and excellent battery life would be awesome!
    12-07-2010 04:05 PM
    Thanks for the iPad Give-Away! I hope I'm a winner!
    12-07-2010 04:05 PM
    An iPad in my Pad would be totally Rad. If it can be Had, TiPb would be awesomely Bad!!
    12-07-2010 04:06 PM
    I've been eyeballing an iPad for awhile now but sadly can't afford one, to win one from you guys would be a Christmas wish come true. I could really use it on the road to keep in touch with everyone back home! I really hope you pick me!
    Thanks a ton!
    ~Nick

iPad, iPad, iPad.
    maybe if i say it three times my wish will come true and i'll get it.
    TIPB is always finding great ways to engage the community - I love it. It's good to see folks come out of the woodwork to support Waze and TIPB.

I love love to have an iPad. I currently have an iPhone and love it and I know that having an iPad will be much better.

My job has moved from being in front of the desktop often to being at various locations. Lugging a laptop around for basic computing is very difficult. Knowing that I could carry everything I need, load it in a matter of seconds, and not have to recharge, will make portable computing fun once again.

I look forward to receiving the iPad from TIPB and Waze.

Thanks guys!
    Woooooooowwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..... I want this, pleaseeeee
    12-07-2010 04:07 PM
    I would really like to win this Ipad for two reasons (1) because I'm always using old technology. I work for a not for profit. The most current high tech device that I was ever able to afford is the iPhone. Ever since buying the iPhone, I've become a total Apple geek, following all of the latest news and technology (usually via TiPb). Reason (2), I would like an iPad because it's amazingly inspirational device for my children. Not only will this get them excited about learning but it can inspire them to become interested in innovation and technology. Not to mention it would make me the coolest dad on Christmas day!

Thanks!
    12-07-2010 04:08 PM
    I've always wanted an iPad ever since they were revealed. Sadly, I can't afford even the cheapest one. I'm in a weird position because I love Apple's products, but all I can afford is an 8gb iPhone 3GS. This would be a dream come true. Thanks.
    12-07-2010 04:08 PM
    Ever since the ipad came out I wanted one but unfortunately my finances changed. The extra money I had to spend I spent it on the iphone 4. I am happy with that but to me an Ipad would make things complete.
    12-07-2010 04:11 PM
    Would love a 3G iPad for long car-rides. It can entertain the kiddo (movies, games, educational), and act as a GPS/map. Plus, an iPad might be the best recipe book in the kitchen (wrapped in plastic-wrap, of course!). An iPad would also be a great addition to the MacBook - there's always more than one person wanting to do real work, and one waiting to check e-mail/etc., so an iPad would be a great half-PC for the web-related tasks.
    12-07-2010 04:12 PM
    i would Love it!!
    12-07-2010 04:12 PM
    Love it! The winner should be drawn on TiPb TV or iPad live Podcast.

Nice.
    12-07-2010 04:13 PM
    This would be a great present for my mother. Whenever she has a chance she'd always sit in front of the computer playing her games. This would be perfect.

Thanks for the contest!
    12-07-2010 04:13 PM
    I need one to use when I teach overseas to keep in touch with family and loved ones back home (since the sim slot is already unlocked) *please oh please oh please*
    12-07-2010 04:14 PM
2,192 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD