Rip DVD's to iPad

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
DVDFab does a nice job

MS

Worked great ! Faster than hand break and removes the encryption ! Has 30 day trail but I'll prob buy once thats up! Just a shame hand break could not so the same even if I had to pay ...

Hank thanks for the info as well I guess handbreak is just limited and if I end up buying why have two apps that do the same thing so yes handbreak is free but no it can not copy anything
Also DVD fab does blueray as well

slina

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for sharing.I think DVD to iPad is great.It allows you to merge, trim, crop and watermark your video. Moreover, you can adjust the video brightness, contrast and saturation to prefect output.

Last edited:

imoress

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Worked great ! Faster than hand break and removes the encryption ! Has 30 day trail but I'll prob buy once thats up! Just a shame hand break could not so the same even if I had to pay ...

Hank thanks for the info as well I guess handbreak is just limited and if I end up buying why have two apps that do the same thing so yes handbreak is free but no it can not copy anything

I have to refund the handbreak and DVD fab. I do not like their software.
Finally I choose this DVD to iPad. It is easy to use.
convert any video files to iPad. So powerful.

imoress

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site

I have to refund the handbreak and DVD fab. I do not like their software.
Finally I choose this DVD to iPad. It is easy to use.
convert any video files to iPad. So powerful.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner