I have my iPad currently jailbroken, but I don't have any jailbroken apps running. I have been debating upgrading to 4.2 (and then just waiting for a new jailbreak) - anyone think of a reason not too?

Chris
    11-24-2010 11:09 AM
    I mean ... if you aren't running anything jailbroken what is the point of having it jailbroken? You might as well upgrade and run with the latest software.
    11-26-2010 10:04 PM
    I mean ... if you aren't running anything jailbroken what is the point of having it jailbroken? You might as well upgrade and run with the latest software.
    Agreed.

4.2 has a few new features, plus performance upgrades.

Upgrade now!
    11-26-2010 10:22 PM
    I find multi-tasking much more useful on the iPad than on the iPhone.
    11-27-2010 11:58 AM
    Why not? Btw...how difficult is it to jailbreak an ipad. I'm debating whether or not to break mine. And is it a process that can be reverted?

sent from planet earth
    11-27-2010 12:51 PM
    Why not? Btw...how difficult is it to jailbreak an ipad. I'm debating whether or not to break mine. And is it a process that can be reverted?

sent from planet earth
    Not difficult at all. It can be reverted by restoring from back up in iTunes. Honestly with the latest 4.2 OS update, there aren't many reasons to jailbreak the iPad. Also, if you wanted to jailbreak once you updated the iPad to 4.2, I believe there is already a jailbreak either out for it, or in the works.
    11-28-2010 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD