I just updated my iPad to 4.2(.1) today and have found a serious problem with the calendar app. When in list view, every single all-day event is showing up one day early (although in day/week/month view it is on the correct day). There was a bug with an earlier firmware that I experienced on my iPhone 4 where some all-day events would mysteriously show up at the end of the prior day, but that was intermittent and eventually resolved itself with later firmware updates. This new bug on the iPad is everywhere.

Some of my calendars sync from Google using CalDAV, one is via Exchange from work. All have the same problem.

Just me or do others have the same issue???
    11-22-2010 06:27 PM
    My calendar is fine... everything is as I expect it... all day events are on the correct day...
    11-22-2010 09:51 PM
    Not sure why this worked but by simply going into settings and disabling - the reenabling the calendars associated with my various accounts all worked fine on the resync. What seems strange is that after the OS update my calendars got resynced onto the device anyway - but e second time worked perfectly.

iPad + 4.2.1 =
    11-22-2010 10:46 PM
    I have the same problem on my iPad.it's on my pocket informant app as well as a live strong app. I have to do a reset to remedy this issue......every day.

Solutions?
    11-25-2010 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD