Case for Ipad

OutdoorXplorer

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
To me the Original iPad Case from Apple is the most feasible case to be used. Con, it is slightly overpriced but it fits perfectly and it protects all sides of the iPad.

Nebulosity

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I also use Apple's iPad case. It works perfectly for what I need and I've never thought about getting a different one. Its possible I'm missing out on a better one but I like this one just fine.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have two cases a plain silicon case and the Apple iPad case. The problem I am testing is that my iPad seems to have the most horrible 3G reception when it's in the Apple case. I have had horrible 3G for weeks on my 1 hour ride to and from work. I get all of maybe 15 minutes of 3G out of the 1 hour ride, well this morning I slipped on the silicon case and I had 3G for almost the whole ride. I did a speed test at my office and one other place and I plan to put the Apple case back on the iPad tomorrow and test both the 3G performance on the train ride to and from work and also do a speed test from the exact spots I did them in today as comparison.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I have two cases.

One of the EcoVue (I think by Marware). It is a notebook style case, which allows the iPhone to be held in multiple orientations. It looks very good, but ended up being a little bulkier than I wanted. I still use it when I want to look "professional".

I also have a generic TPU case (Amazon.com: CTCstore Black Wave Premium Crystal TPU Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPad 3G ...: Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more). Nothing special, but it protects it from scratches and provides an easily held surface. This is my day-to-day case.

Chris

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
might I recommend the OtterBox defender series for iPad? its a chinese puzzle box, but if you figure it out, you get the best protection for the price.

vicio19

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Ohh Thanks

I finally found the perfect case, or least I hope so. I just ordered a case from fortte.com . It is the keeper case and it has everything I want. It is a leather case that seems to offer a perfect fit. It should arrive to me in the next day or two, so I will give you my honest opinion then. Just in case, they gave me a coupon code for black Friday, its BF10 it took off 30% oFf total price. I will let everyone know how it went in the next few days.

eAmy

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
iPad case

I just bought a random silicone case on a website and I have to say it's perfect for me... I'm not so much into "fashion" accessories for my Apple device so I have just choose a simple one. My 3G is working weel and my iPad is protected... The website : w.case-iphone.com

limay68

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Fortte Case

I also bought the iPad Keeper from Fortte. It is honestly a great case and the pricing is actually very resonable. If you can't wait for Vicio's review, take it from me, a great case.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have tried a bunch of cases and I keep going back to the regular Apple case for the iPad. It keeps it protected, has a cover and covers all the sides.

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a random leather case from a website. When it came it had a
wireless keyboard with it. I can't find the website again since I clear my
browser data regularly. I'm trying to find a way to contact them but I can't
find a contact number nor a brand name on the case or package. It's pretty
sweet but I'm afraid there's a mix up with the orders but I can't confirm. I guess
I'll start using it anyway.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
They're expensive as case go but I have the Sena Folio case (for traveling) and the DodoCase for everyday wear. Absolutely love them both.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2