Back from my hiatus! I was curious to see if anyone had used a pico projector with an iPad yet? Also, if anyone had a pico they would recommend?
    11-09-2010 02:24 PM
    Don't own one, but was really impressed with Brookstone's higher end proj. She had a real one it was pretty amazing in such a well lit store without a proper white surface. I expected it to be unusable, but depending on your needs, definitely a viable technology. Would be hard to recommend for any extended time, unless it was a pretty dim room.
    11-10-2010 01:27 PM
    Anyone else own a pico that can make a recommendation? I guess I am beginning to lean towards Optoma as it seems to be the most popular and may be my best choice.
    11-11-2010 03:39 PM
    If you haven't already seen this, check out the Cinemin quite the gadget

I also realize I am basically having a conversation with myself here...
    11-12-2010 05:55 PM
    i have the aaxa m2 projector which works pretty well. Its not quite a pico projector, but still small enough to take with me when i travel.
    03-09-2011 02:26 PM
    Back from my hiatus! I was curious to see if anyone had used a pico projector with an iPad yet? Also, if anyone had a pico they would recommend?
    Well, given that the iPad goes up to 1024x768, I would say the AAXA M2 is a good choice. It's the only one that has that resolution at 110lumens without breaking the bank. Hope this helps!
    03-09-2011 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD