Alarm Clock App

sandman369

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a good alarm clock app for my iPad. Would like one that runs in the background. Perhaps I should wait until 4.2 comes out?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
funny thing about background alarm apps is they don't function how you want them to but going on,

Alarm Clock Connect and AlarmTunes are 2 that I use (depending on my mood)

both have great features (alarm clock connect can display your twitter feed and facebook feed ) and can play music from your iPod

but when you run them in the background there is only certain preinstalled song you can select that all pretty much suck so if your using it to wake up in the morning and you want to wake up to your music you have to make sure the app is open (runs in sleep mode) while your asleep.

hope that helped

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Or you could use RadioAlarm which runs great in the background and will wake you not only to its own weird assortment of sounds, but to a variety of internet radio stations or anything from your iPod.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know an alarm clock apps that will come of even the phone is off? My Nokia phone does that. Just wonderin.

If you mean with the screen off, yes. If you mean in airplane mode, yes. If you mean you've held the power button down and totally powered off - no.

sandman369

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
No. Just with the screen off. Not totally powered down. Again, I'm looking for my iPad, not iPhone. I have been using iHome+sleep, and find it very inconsistent.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711