I recently returned from a trip to New York City, where i stayed at Pace University with some friends.
    Trip was great blah blah blah

I went to the Museum of Modern Art, which in my opinion was a sad excuse for art, but anyways the POINT is.... at one point, i was walking around the architecture floor, and i turned the corner and saw a global display of architecture, and then four Ipads just hanging out in some glass cases, ready to be played with...

The people had access to only the screen, no home button or on/off button, so they could not exit the app, but they could move their finger around the world, click on cities, countries, etc and learn about the different architecture...

I thought it was great to see the Ipad being utilized in a museum, and see that Apple was everywhere in New York City.

Last edited by jairo1daywrk4apple; 11-03-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    11-03-2010 02:43 PM
    it's adoption is crazy I've seen it on Extreme Home Makeover, Criminal Minds and some other TV Shows
    11-04-2010 07:15 PM
    iPad is undeniably one of the best inventions of the century. Nothing can ever replace it.
    11-04-2010 09:46 PM
    iPad is undeniably one of the best inventions of the century. Nothing can ever replace it.
    The iPad 2 will
    11-04-2010 09:59 PM
    The iPad 2 will
    I wonder what the secondary market will look like as owners of the original iPads want to "trade up" to the camera ready iPad...
    11-04-2010 10:20 PM
    I got $200 for my 2 year old iPhone 3G 16 GB about 2 months ago. I love that Apple products really hold their value.
    11-05-2010 03:30 PM
    The iPad 2 will
    That's given. Whatever generation it is, it is still an iPad and no other device in the near future will beat it.
    11-08-2010 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD