Exchange Sync Problems

BrotherNov

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Hello all, My company has about a dozen long-time iphone users who for the most part have never had an issue wirelessly syncing mail, contacts and calendars with our exchange server. We recently began buying ipads, and now we seem to have run into an issue. Both devices are set to "push", but new mail doesn't show up at the same time on both devices. If it shows up on one device and is openned/read, it will never show up on the other device. As such, folks are worried that they can never be totally confident that they have a compleyte/accurate mailbox on either device? Is there any way to really keep both the ipad and iphone in perfect sync with exchange? Is this the result of something we're doing wrong, or are we trying to do something we just can't do? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Mrkovach

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I have both devices synced to an exchange 2003 server and I get a ring on both devices approximately the same time. Your situation is unusual. Try posting to Apple or search Apple support to see if others have similar problems. It may be an exchange configuration issue.
Good luck.
Mike

SteveP

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
We have an Exchange 2003 server as well and have experienced strange issues with remote access. I believe it has to do with out of date firmware on either the various Blackberry, Android and iPhone devices. I know that at least one of the past versions of iOS had an issue syncing with Exchange.

BrotherNov

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
It's really difficult getting to the bottom of issues like this. There's a problem, but it's so inconsistent it's almost impossible to narrow it down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal