Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It's a great gift idea, but I doubt the price will budge much. The black Friday thing- someone may put 2 or 3 up at a discount. I wouldn't plan on a big discount deal though.

andykeating

May 15, 2010
www.sortshots.com
The iPad is great and most of the people who say ?it sucks? don?t have one... so jealousy is apparent and I like its multitasking and its various apps that makes my experience much more easier on ipad.

Last edited:

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
At first, I was kinda hesitant to get one for myself. I thought that I would wait for the next gen. Then everyone at work has it, everyone in my family has it. I had no choice but jump into the wagon and I swear, it has been so useful to m.e

terpdog

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I think it is ok, I really do miss that flash doesn't work on it because so many websites do use flash. ie. the nbc/cbs/etc. it's hard to stream video when no flash can be used.

Plooney

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It really does, you can't be disappointed since you know what you're expecting to get. So many features packed into a small package

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
So nice gift idea, NVMY03ION, your wife must be very happy!!
hmm, I doubt theprice will budge much on Black Friday, but if your wife really like it, and it's cool and great, personally I like it very much, then just get one and give to your wife as a Christmas gift. ;)

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I doubt I'll opt for the 3G one simply because shes always got Wifi at home and very rarely goes outside the house with a computer. Its kind of a toss up between the Ipad or a new Nikon Lens. Shes a photography person and last year for her Birthday I got her a Macbook thinking that she would like it for the graphic editing but she has not idea how to do graphic editing on it (She's used to a PC). Shes been talking about an IPad for a while and I thought it might make a good Christmas gift. I knwo they are close to like $500 for the 16 Gig, and I didn't think they would drop much on price for BF but one could hope? :)

AppsforiPads

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
While people might wish for prices to come done most in the know doubt you are going to see that anytime soon, unless they are refurbished models direct from Apple.com.

Nebulosity

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Its still worth the price I love my iPad. I just ordered one for my girlfriend for Christmas because she loves mine (and her parents') so much. Can't wait to give it to her and see her reaction!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711