Dont know what to do please help!

mariot

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys . I am new to this forum and stuck with this huge dilemma. Im currently a night time university student and looking for something portable and easy for taking notes. I have a basic laptop and thinking of getting the macbook pro but that would mean selling my iphone and laptop to buy the macbookpro.

Option two is keeping my iphone and laptop and getting the ipad for christmas .
So in the end my question is .. Should I go for a laptop/ipad/iphone combo or just macbook pro?

Thanks

Mario

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd personally go with the laptop/iPad/iPhone combo!

its the set up i currently have and works great plus if you hold off on the macbook Pro till you won't have to give up your iPhone

terpdog

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'd stick with what you have and don't bother getting the iPad until version 2 comes out. It's cool but when you are strapped for cash you could get a better laptop(non-apple) for less than the price of an iPad.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well remember this. The second generation iPad should come out by March/April 2011. You also need a computer to set up the iPad with iTunes, much like the iPhone.

Its really up to you, if your laptop is getting old and want to go up, then by all means get the MacBook pro. You could even save in the long run by just getting a pay as you go plan for your phone, but theres the thing with paying that awful $375 early termination fee.

But really, its all up to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711