Hey evryone, i'm looking forward to january when they hopefully release Ipad 2!! But im wondering what will be new about it, so i wanna ask you all...

what do you think we can expect for Ipad 2?
    10-24-2010 03:09 PM
    Hey evryone, i'm looking forward to january when they hopefully release Ipad 2!! But im wondering what will be new about it, so i wanna ask you all...

what do you think we can expect for Ipad 2?
    It may be talked about, but won't come out till March/April, since thats when the first one came out. (Apple always does their product launches yearly, minus the macs that usually get a speed bump at least twice each year)

I'm hoping for a design close to the iPhone 4, or at least a flat black. I sometimes place the iPad on the table and when I type, the iPad wobbles.

SD card slot that will work with the photo app.

128GB of storage, if flash prices go down enough at the start of the new year.

slightly Thinner bezzel, but nothing too dramatic perhaps a start of a smaller home button. Maybe if they do that, they can make it closer to 10".

HDMI out. I know this will never happen, but it would be nice if it did, and no I dont want to buy an over priced adapter to conenct mini display to HDMI.

Higher res screen, but not retina as that may still be really expensive.

Front camera, but no back. (no need for it, the macs don't have it)

thats about it. We'll see come Spring 2011
    10-24-2010 03:34 PM
    All updates that I hope are present as it makes me as an iPad owner currently, happier because I won't feel the need to upgrade. The iPhone 4 has the camera functions, screen resolution is fine on the iPad (can see it being really expensive).
    10-24-2010 07:21 PM
    All updates that I hope are present as it makes me as an iPad owner currently, happier because I won't feel the need to upgrade. The iPhone 4 has the camera functions, screen resolution is fine on the iPad (can see it being really expensive).
    Screen resolution is alright, but I think they could add a few more colors. Retna won't happen, but I would love to see more colors supported so we can have a retna like experience/
    11-25-2010 12:17 AM
    11-25-2010 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD