Major screen responsiveness issues

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I am having some major screen responsiveness issues the past few days with my iPad. Some times it does not recognize my keyboard press or screen presses. Then other times the screen completely freak out and zoom in and out and press random things. I am going to take it in to the apple store if i can't figure out anything, please help!!

insane_guitar

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Do a fresh restore, if that doesn't help take it to apple.
If you take it to apple, before you do a fresh restore or update to latest ios, they will simply restore/update for you and tell you to try it out for a couple days.
Saves yourself the time and just restore then take it in, 9 times out of 10 they'll just swap it.

Rudolphe

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue but its a little different. Stuff on the top inch or so is very unresponsive, I don't think it's a hardware issue because it does it no matter which orientation I have it in. Like it takes three or four presses to get the cursor to enter the search box on safari, very frustrating.

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I took the iPad into the new apple store they just opened up in Chicago and they said they had never seen anything like this Before. They were very nice though and gave me a whole new one without any questions at all!! Pretty awesome and evverything is good now :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2