Want a presidential autograph? Simply bring your iPad with you! Sylvester Cann IV, a native of Seattle, WA, managed to get President Obama to sign his iPad during a rally at the University of Washington earlier this week.

The young man simply launched Adobes Ideas and quickly drew a picture that reads: Mr. President, sign my iPad, in order to get the president to sign his iPad.

Despite some hesitation from Secret Service, an amused President Obama complied and used his finger to leave his autograph on Canns iPad.
    10-22-2010 09:54 PM
    Despite some hesitation from Secret Service
    Like there isn't anything more worse in the world then pressing a finger on an electronic device.

Plus, if anyone wanted to do something, they wouldn't do it right in front of secret service.

Nice to see our president sign it.
    10-22-2010 10:51 PM
    keep in mind how little explosives it takes to kill/maim someone and how much relative room there is in the iPad.

As some one who experimented with making (homemade) fireworks i can tell you that something the size of a role of pennies (made correctly ) could do some serious damage.

and imagine what the secret service saw on there end; someone throwing a rather large shiny device infront of the Pres. on the security end I would be skeptical of something matching the iPad description being forced in front of the leader of the free world also
    10-23-2010 01:37 AM
    keep in mind how little explosives it takes to kill/maim someone and how much relative room there is in the iPad.

As some one who experimented with making (homemade) fireworks i can tell you that something the size of a role of pennies (made correctly ) could do some serious damage.

and imagine what the secret service saw on there end; someone throwing a rather large shiny device infront of the Pres. on the security end I would be skeptical of something matching the iPad description being forced in front of the leader of the free world also
    I'm aware of that, but if someone wanted to kill the president or plan a attack, chances are they will do much like the times square car bomb plot, unless they are from aqudia, then of course they would be suicidal.

But your right, but also things could be jammed in pens or someone could easily be in the shadows planting something.
    10-23-2010 04:15 AM
    and they were on a college campus where they couldn't screen everyone who could have access to the president
    10-23-2010 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD