who can't wait for 4.2

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got my developer copy and its amazing still trying to get used to the new mute/orientation lock but overall it runs great for a beta 1
so who else is excited?

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm very excited for printing and folders, i have so many folders on my iPhone, my Ipad just looks cluttered

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope Apple is smart and adds a user option for the screen lock/mute switch. I see no reason why it needs to be a mute switch. Just press on the down portion of the volume rocker and it turns off the volume.

Printing is a welcome feature

I'm surprised multitasking and folders weren't tweaked for iPad. I'm also surprised there are no widgets. Perhaps iOS 5?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I hope Apple is smart and adds a user option for the screen lock/mute switch. I see no reason why it needs to be a mute switch. Just press on the down portion of the volume rocker and it turns off the volume.

Printing is a welcome feature

I'm surprised multitasking and folders weren't tweaked for iPad. I'm also surprised there are no widgets. Perhaps iOS 5?

got to remember the uniform feeling that Apple wants to convey. so if they had widget to the iPad then they have to put them in the iPhone and iPod touch.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
got to remember the uniform feeling that Apple wants to convey. so if they had widget to the iPad then they have to put them in the iPhone and iPod touch.

but if enough people complain they will add it. Look at the volume rocker on the touch, or firewire on the unibody macbooks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73