Using the free TagDisk HD app you can download YouTube videos directly to your iPad and view them offline whenever you want to.

Instructions Here: Watch YouTube Videos Offline
    Smlk likes this.
    07-19-2010 06:36 AM
    What's with all the trolls???
    07-19-2010 11:00 AM
    That's really cool, i will try it!
    08-03-2010 03:13 AM
    It always works for YouTube and is designed for multiple file formats. It seems to be hit or miss with .zip files.
    09-27-2010 09:37 PM
    Not the greatest solution but maybe useful in some cases.
    09-29-2010 10:56 AM
    That's great thanks! I got the Mitube while it was out briefly, but couldn't download the videos of my daughter on open mic night for some reason. It's hit and miss with that app, but they loaded right into my files with this app. Thanks for the tip.
    09-29-2010 01:44 PM
    It always works for YouTube and is designed for multiple file formats. It seems to be hit or miss with .zip files.
    It doesn't require a jailbreak. Do you know of any other similiar solutions that don't require a jailbreak as well?
    09-30-2010 10:35 PM
    Depending on what iOS firmware your running. Preferably 5.0.1 and below, you can get an untethered jailbreak from redsnow. Latest version I believe is 0.9.10b6.. And once you follow the procedures and successfully jailbreak your iDevice, cydia automatically comes with about 5 or 6 repos to download packages from. One of which is an app called "MxTube" which allows you to search YouTube videos and download them from a high definition, to low definition quality to view for offline reasons. And their saved to MxTube until you delete them or restore your iDevice. The repo that you can get this at is called the BigBoss repo. Which I believe cydia comes with already. If there are anymore questions about how to use an iDevice, you can personally message me on my Facebook. Just look up Spencer Riesner and feel free to ask any questions.
    04-28-2012 11:20 PM
    Depending on what iOS firmware your running. Preferably 5.0.1 and below, you can get an untethered jailbreak from redsnow. Latest version I believe is 0.9.10b6.. And once you follow the procedures and successfully jailbreak your iDevice, cydia automatically comes with about 5 or 6 repos to download packages from. One of which is an app called "MxTube" which allows you to search YouTube videos and download them from a high definition, to low definition quality to view for offline reasons. And their saved to MxTube until you delete them or restore your iDevice. The repo that you can get this at is called the BigBoss repo. Which I believe cydia comes with already. If there are anymore questions about how to use an iDevice, you can personally message me on my Facebook. Just look up Spencer Riesner and feel free to ask any questions.
    I use ProTube but he was talking about a non-jailbreak option.
    04-29-2012 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD