What's the longest you've used your iPad without charging

How long without charging?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So what's the longest you've used your iPad without charging? I don't mean scrounging every ounce of power out of it I mean normal use. If your use is less than a day or more than 3 days post up how many days and what kind of usage?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't gone longer than 3 days without charging. I'm usually at 20-26% by then. My usual usage is playing Words with friends, twitter, email, Wordpress, Moneytrackin, and internet browsing.

driftshot

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gone longer than 3 days without charging. I'm usually at 20-26% by then. My usual usage is playing Words with friends, twitter, email, Wordpress, Moneytrackin, and internet browsing.

3 days is pretty good. My laptop only goes for 2 - 3 hours or less. An iPad may be good for me when answering emails and blogging at the coffee shop. Less to carry as well. hhhmmmmm..

omegadivine

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
3 days is pretty good. My laptop only goes for 2 - 3 hours or less. An iPad may be good for me when answering emails and blogging at the coffee shop. Less to carry as well. hhhmmmmm..

That's exactly why I got mine, and ebook reader helps too... Funny but my laptop fried later in the same month as i got the iPad and I don't miss it now..

Nando

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Can I ask you what you think your monthly data usage is for the above mentioned usage? Do you use WiFi more than 3G or the oppisite? Im about to purchase one and was trying to determine what plan to choose. Thanks for your help.

Nanddy

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Can I ask you what you think your monthly data usage is for the above mentioned usage? Do you use WiFi more than 3G or the oppisite? Im about to purchase one and was trying to determine what plan to choose. Thanks for your help.

Nanddy

Up 168
Down 958

I've been on the plan almost a month now and I'm 90% on Wifi. I mostly use 3G 1 hour to work and 1 hour home every day. I can reset it next month and give you a more accurate usage.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Because my usage is typically limited to evenings only, I can easily go 5 days without charging. Right now I'm averaging about 2 - 3 hours of usage a day and 4 days between charging.

minimo3

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
On a 30 hour flight to the other side of the world (including layovers). Still had about 30% batt left after dozens of movies and game playing. Airplane mode really conserves power

KilaImilm

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
ES5.com Black Hat Forum & Improve Search Rankings

Good Morning

I want to learn webmaster techniques

I'm really wondering can grey hat Search Optimization help?

Will these es5 com]Grey Hat Forums improve my rankings?

Any help would be appreciated

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73