I have an iPhone 3G & iPad I've been trying to find a way to sync the notes between them. I was trying to use Fliqnotes but it wont flick between the iPad & iPhone for some reason. My iPhone has syncing to GMail notes but my iPad doesn't I'm thinking because my iPad doesn't have iOS 4?? any other ideas??
    07-17-2010 10:26 AM
    Time for you to start using Evernote. You won't ever think of doing notes another way again.
    07-17-2010 01:44 PM
    I've also been thinking about an easy way to have my notes available on both the iphone and iPad without having to sync it everytime. One would think that MobileMe would also give users the option to sync via the cloud as well, especially since users are paying a pretty penny for the service. I'm gonna give evernote a shot for both my iPad and my iphone. I don't know too much about it, gonna check out the devs website and read. Upon Alli's suggestion and seeing that the app is initially free what have I got to lose?
    07-18-2010 12:45 AM
    It's not just initially free - it's always free. You can purchase a "premium" account, but most people don't need to. At some point I got a discount coupon for a premium account, and have continued purchasing it, mostly for the file storage. Here's the chart that compares the free and the premium.
    07-18-2010 09:32 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion Alli I've been meaning to try Evernote for awhile now but just never got around to it. Is there anything special I need to do for the notes to sync?
    07-18-2010 10:36 AM
    Yes, Evernote rocks. I only use it for notes that
    I will for a while. I think it's awesome because
    they have a client on every mobile client I use.
    So whether I have my iPhone, BlackBerry, Pre or
    Nexus One, I am able to access the Evernote
    app from each.
    07-18-2010 10:41 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion Alli I've been meaning to try Evernote for awhile now but just never got around to it. Is there anything special I need to do for the notes to sync?
    When you open Evernote on your iPhone it automatically syncs. You can, of course, do a manual sync at any time. The pc/Mac side syncs automagically at a set interval.
    07-18-2010 10:44 AM
    When you open Evernote on your iPhone it automatically syncs. You can, of course, do a manual sync at any time. The pc/Mac side syncs automagically at a set interval.
    Which is another thing I love about Evernote...
    the application they have for the PC so I can
    organize, add, edit and delete notes that way
    also.
    07-18-2010 10:48 AM
    Awesome guys gotta try that out I just tried it & it is perfect it does exactly what I want. Now I have to get the Mac version.
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 07-18-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    07-18-2010 10:59 AM
    I love Evernote. The only thing I wish was that they would enable ink notes across all platforms. I could really use the ink note functionality.
    07-18-2010 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD