New iPad case to hold iPad + Apple BT keyboard on the road

staccato

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got a new iPad case "Padbook - Linen" from online store - pianomedia.net:D This case is very suitable for me to bring along my COOL Apple wireless BT keyboard when using iPad on the road. Merging the idea of an iPad case and the image of a netbook... Now I don't need to use the onscreen keyboard for Email and office work!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
That is pretty darn sweet! I just used my wireless bluetooth keyboard with my iPad for the first time last night. I found that to be a really good experience. Though there is still much you have to do in terms of the touchscreen. It basically just gives you a better typing experience considering that you really can't type that quickly or by using touch with the virtual keyboard.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Pictures don't always do products like this justice! If folks don't buy it because if may look cheap, they just maybe overlooking a pretty good product!

staccato

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Good idea, Lotus! Let's say if we can remote the Mac or Windows via "TeamViewer" or VNC (iPad version), the BT keyboard and Mouse is much helpful for my business trip and office work as Netbook. Anyway, my iPad not Jailbreak yet, I'm worry... I'm considering...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh