Just got a new iPad case "Padbook - Linen" from online store - pianomedia.net This case is very suitable for me to bring along my COOL Apple wireless BT keyboard when using iPad on the road. Merging the idea of an iPad case and the image of a netbook... Now I don't need to use the onscreen keyboard for Email and office work!
    07-16-2010 12:28 AM
    That is pretty darn sweet! I just used my wireless bluetooth keyboard with my iPad for the first time last night. I found that to be a really good experience. Though there is still much you have to do in terms of the touchscreen. It basically just gives you a better typing experience considering that you really can't type that quickly or by using touch with the virtual keyboard.
    07-16-2010 12:52 AM
    The concept is cool but I don't like how the quality looks on it.
    07-16-2010 01:16 AM
    The concept is cool but I don't like how the quality looks on it.
    agreed. Looks cheap
    07-16-2010 04:01 PM
    Pictures don't always do products like this justice! If folks don't buy it because if may look cheap, they just maybe overlooking a pretty good product!
    07-16-2010 04:13 PM
    Well if it's the one I think it is, it looked pretty darn sweet.
    07-17-2010 04:59 PM
    Why not Jailbreak and get a Blue Tooth mouse and make it into a real netbook?
    07-18-2010 12:56 AM
    Good idea, Lotus! Let's say if we can remote the Mac or Windows via "TeamViewer" or VNC (iPad version), the BT keyboard and Mouse is much helpful for my business trip and office work as Netbook. Anyway, my iPad not Jailbreak yet, I'm worry... I'm considering...
    07-19-2010 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD