Where do YOU get your iBooks from? (for those that don't pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shodka8

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Is there a Limewire or Napster of sorts? Is there a blog you enjoy (Rapidshare based)...?

Just curious...lets share the wealth!

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this should be discussed as it is illegal pirating...Which is a big no no on this and many other forums.

shodka8

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I also think that JB'ing is spoken about quite a bit on this forum - which to my knowledge is also illegal?

If the admins/mods would like this not to be spoken of on the forum, that is totally fine and I will delete it myself. But I do not think this is out of the realm of what is talked about on the TIPB forums...

Just my 2 cents, thanks.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I also think that JB'ing is spoken about quite a bit on this forum - which to my knowledge is also illegal?

If the admins/mods would like this not to be spoken of on the forum, that is totally fine and I will delete it myself. But I do not think this is out of the realm of what is talked about on the TIPB forums...

Just my 2 cents, thanks.

Jailbreaking is not illegal. It just voids an APPLE warranty, which is reversible anyway, because you can remove traces of a Jailbreak by factory restoring via iTunes. Jailbreaking is not pirating, they are real developers developing those apps, a lot of which still have to be paid for, the same as the offical app store.

You can legally modify your iPhone the same as you can with your pc/mac. But the same with those, if you modify it outside what the manufacturer covers, it can void a warranty.

Pirated eBooks on the other hand is illegal and against the rules, as they are copyrighted.

Pulled from the TiPb posting rules:

Doing anything of the following will result, without question, in your post/thread being edited, deleted or locked by a moderator, and the appropriate user being warned or banned:

Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, roms. or any other copied intellectual property of others in the TiPb forum. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts.

Which means do not request illegal copyrighted anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhamilton3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2