Have you ever charged your iPhone with the iPad charger?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I bought my iPhone used so I didn't get a charger with it. I have an aftermarket charger and it works fine in the morning my phone is at 100%. However when I've charged my phone with the iPad charger in the morning it never updates the charging percentage. It always takes either a reboot or sometime halfway through the day it will update to a higher percentage. I would think the iPad charger being an Apple charger would work better than the aftermarket charger :confused:

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have both of them by my bed and plug them in at night. I can't tell the two apart- I just grab a cord and plug it in so if they are different it's working fine for me. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
After a week on vacation I couldn't tell the difference. They both worked fine for both devices.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's the weirdest thing, I'm JB so I'll chalk it up to an anomoly but the first time I was so pissed off because I charged it all night and never saw a change LOL

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
It's working just fine for me. NO issues, no overheating issues at all. This is actually a good thing so i dont have to worry about carrying two chargers when I travel.

NavarroOne

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
The ipad charger works fine on my 3gs but viceversa is not so good as the ipad demands 2.1 amps and the iphone charger is only capable of delivering 1 amp so charging is slooow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711