Looking for iPad Game Developer

danonne

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

A few years ago, a friend of mine and I developed a simple, yet addictive, fast paced, action game on the PC. This was a project we did for a competition. We won the competition, but due to various reasons that was as far as the game got.
Recently I got an iPad and after a few hours of playing with the new toy I realised that this game of ours will be absolutely awesome on the iPad.

The problem is that I am not an iAnything developer... and that's why I am here. I am looking for an experienced developer to get on board and develop this game. To answer a common question at this point - Yes I do have a budget for this and I don't expect anybody to work for free :)

A bit about the game:
It is a simple click (tap) action game, top-down view, pre-rendered graphics (no real 3D from what I understand in programming).
The great thing about this project is that it is not just some abstract idea that needs a lot of development to become a real product. The game exists as a PC version (even if its only on my laptop), the gameplay, story, and balancing has been done. Its almost a porting project.

So, if this sounds interesting and you think you can help then please get in touch by responding to the post or send me a PM.

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner