I stronly recommend this case! I absolutely love it! I looked for days before buying this case. I use it constantly back and forth with work and other trips. I have flown with it and really like it as well as long care rides and so forth. It has easy access to your ipad without opening it all the way but hidden so people can't see the easy access without you doing it. Very strong, lots of pockets...plus a drink bottle pocket too! I forgot to mention there is a special pocket to fit your ipad in snug!

Netbook Messenger Netbook/iPad Bag - Case
    I really like this one ... Stinks that they are out of stock. Looks great!
    08-04-2010 12:09 PM
    I ordered a Vaja Case wwwdotvajacasesdotcom it was $150 for a pre-made case. The leather on it is high quality leather, not pleather or fake leather. If you order a custom case be prepared to wait as it take about 45 days to make and pay more for it. It ships from South America. Mine was already made and ready to ship, I got mine in about 7 days via FedEx international. I love the case and it has held up well after having it a month. Sorry can't paste links yet.
    08-05-2010 10:48 AM
    Hey All,
    Have you started complaints folks have about the iPad is the lack of a built-in keyboard? which means that typing lengthy emails isnt always a simple solution.If you dont like Apples iPad keyboard dock, you could always check out the iPad case with keyboard.

For more info you can visit:Espow.com
    12-02-2010 04:26 AM
    I think that the ipad looks better without a case, which is why I haven't purchased one.
    You might want to read the OP again...
    04-29-2011 09:04 PM
    I'd like to visit case2case.net, I've bought many from it, speck, incase many brand case and other unique special cases.
    05-01-2011 03:48 AM
    i agree.......
    05-02-2011 07:46 PM
    I think this case you should have a look just I think

iPad Executive Portfolio Zippered Case in Full Grain Leather for Apple iPad in Black | isleathers

just you are a man!! lol
    Last edited by Steven Z; 07-08-2012 at 01:13 AM.
    06-17-2011 12:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD