iPad Case

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My suggestion to you all is to get a messenger style bag. The Brenthaven Switch Satchel for iPad is great. Very protective and not so much of a "murse" that you have to worry about being seen in public with it. Just my .02 :D

Itwasntme

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My case is made by Incase and I love it. I picked it up at Bestbuy. It's thicker than the apple case, and seems a lot more durable. The flap is thick so you can use it as a stand.

I dropped my iPad at the airport parking lot a couple of weeks ago, and the thick case cushioned the blow.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I stronly recommend this case! I absolutely love it! I looked for days before buying this case. I use it constantly back and forth with work and other trips. I have flown with it and really like it as well as long care rides and so forth. It has easy access to your ipad without opening it all the way but hidden so people can't see the easy access without you doing it. Very strong, lots of pockets...plus a drink bottle pocket too! I forgot to mention there is a special pocket to fit your ipad in snug!

Netbook Messenger Netbook/iPad Bag - Case

I really like this one ... Stinks that they are out of stock. Looks great!

murphythadog

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Vaja Case

I ordered a Vaja Case wwwdotvajacasesdotcom it was $150 for a pre-made case. The leather on it is high quality leather, not pleather or fake leather. If you order a custom case be prepared to wait as it take about 45 days to make and pay more for it. It ships from South America. Mine was already made and ready to ship, I got mine in about 7 days via FedEx international. I love the case and it has held up well after having it a month. Sorry can't paste links yet.

Aloittelija

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey All,
Have you started complaints folks have about the iPad is the lack of a built-in keyboard? which means that typing lengthy emails isn?t always a simple solution.If you don?t like Apple?s iPad keyboard dock, you could always check out the iPad case with keyboard.

For more info you can visit:Espow.com