Is it possible to transfer iBooks?

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have two iPads. One is a device (3G + Wifi) that I use for work. The other is one a bought for the family.

My wife bought a book on my work iPad (via iBooks) and I would like to transfer it to the other iPad. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it?

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have two iPads. One is a device (3G + Wifi) that I use for work. The other is one a bought for the family.

My wife bought a book on my work iPad (via iBooks) and I would like to transfer it to the other iPad. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it?

If the ads are on the same account you should be able to just download it to the other iPad from within iBooks on the other device. It will be in the purchases section of the "store"

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes

you should be able to but I think you have to download them again just like I had to when getting iBooks on the iPhone and wanting to have my books on the iPad go to the iPhone. All you have to do really is go to the store>purchases>and download them... Right now you have to download them one by one.

omegadivine

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Also if you sync the iPad with a book on it it will sync the books to the pc and appear on a new two( you will have music ringtones books apps and so on) if the ipads are linked to the same account you can just sync that way.

David Wood

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What are books like on the iPad?

I can see the use for going on holiday (just pack the iPad), but day to day, I just can't see it vbeating a good old fashioned paper book!

(Sorry if this is a bit off topic and needs splitting)

nancy02

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
iPad iBook backup

Yes. it is possible to transfer the iBooks to your computer.

There are many software?s available in the market that helps you to transfer the ibooks and create backup file of all the files on your iPad. You can easily sync your eBook, video, music, pdf, epub etc from iPad directly and safely and also recover them easily and swiftly again on your iPad. However you can also use the iTunes provided on your computer to create the backup file for iPad data. But because of some problems like synchronization and not being able to support the video files and images the iTunes sometimes are not preferred by the user. Instead of that they use backup software to create the iPad iBook backup so that their images and videos can also be saved and recovered safely.

jenjeniffer

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
If you want to transfer iBooks from one iPad to another iPad, you can take help of inbulit application known as iTunes. But the moment, you go to the sync option of iTunes, it will start transferring your data and overwrite the files that are stored at the default location. So, to prevent your file stored at the default location, you need to copy your files of default location to any other safe location and then start transferring your file. But in case, if you are not able to transfer eBooks from one file to another, then you can take help of iPad File Transfer Software or for more information, you can visit : http://www.ipadfiletransfer.co.uk

aanaya abid

Banned
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know how to:

Transfer my iPAD ibooks library to the itunes.

Please note:

1.) my itunes and ipad ibooks library are not in sync.

2.) I'd like to ERASE everything I have on itunes

3.) after step 2, I'd like to TRANSFER everything that I have on ibooks on the ipad TO the itunes on my pc

How can I do that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice