Tethering ipad with fido iphone

Dayum

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys planning on getting ipad, but not sure if im going to get the wifi or 3g. one thing that ive been trying to find out is if its possible to tether the wifi ipad with a fido iphone on the 6gb data plan. sorry if its a stupid question or has already been answered, but just wanted to make sure before getting the ipad and finding out the hard way.
Thanks

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what a fido iPhone is but I do know my JB iPhone with MyWi was able to get my WiFi only iPad online where there was no WiFi. Well worth the $10 for MyWi!!!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Fido is a carrier here in Canada :D

ahhhh thank you for clearing that up. I was racking my brain like WTH why have I not heard of this term haha.

MyWi speed for me with full 3G signal on AT&T made my iPads internet run just like it should. It was fast for me so hopefully you will experience the same thing. To me the $10 JB app is much better than paying $130 more for the iPad AND paying the carrier $30ish/month for ANOTHER rate plan.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
acronyms

ahhhh thank you for clearing that up. I was racking my brain like WTH why have I not heard of this term haha.

MyWi speed for me with full 3G signal on AT&T made my iPads internet run just like it should. It was fast for me so hopefully you will experience the same thing. To me the $10 JB app is much better than paying $130 more for the iPad AND paying the carrier $30ish/month for ANOTHER rate plan.

Yeah I know with all the acronyms out there sometimes I run across ones that seem like morse code to me LOL

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey all!! MyWi works great with the iPad!! My question is will we be able to tether with iOS4? Has anyone tried this yet? Just wondering before Monday rolls around.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73