I've downloaded over the years 2000+ app.'s (thanks to App Sniper, granted they all aren't gems) for my iPhone(s) and was thinking about and iPAD, but I was wondering if they needed to be upgraded to the "HD" for the iPAD and if there's an upgrade cost. Normally iPhone app.'s don't cost anything to upgrade.
    06-07-2010 05:04 PM
    The don't look great but some are more bareable than others. The text based seem to be the worste in my opinion. If the app uses a universal binary then you wont have to pay to upgrade but if it's a new version for iPad then you're gonna pay. I think you just have to take it on an app to app basis really. Then some apps you might really love don't even have an iPad version.
    06-07-2010 07:17 PM
    How do u transfer iPhone apps to the iPad? Just buy it in the iPad app Store?
    06-07-2010 07:41 PM
    just sync from itunes and they will go right on and download a cydia app called force it and makes them fit to screen without looking crappy
    06-07-2010 07:55 PM
    How do u transfer iPhone apps to the iPad? Just buy it in the iPad app Store?
    yeah just do a sync and your apps will be synced to the iPad, any you buy qand install will also sync onto your iPhone too.
    06-07-2010 09:16 PM
    ohh nicee!! i been wondering that
    06-07-2010 09:33 PM
    Yeah it's pretty sweet syncing both lol feel like a baller can you imagine when you have i4 & the iPad
    06-08-2010 12:37 AM
    Thanks a ton guys. I love the usual suspects, Flight Control, Harbor Master, Blimp, Dragon's Lair. So it sounds like I'll just have to use Force It like Gary86 mentioned. I Refuse the pay for something I already paid for. Even though these particular apps are only $.99/ea. It's the principal not the price, plus I'm cheap heck. : ]
    06-08-2010 09:37 AM
    Thanks a ton guys. I love the usual suspects, Flight Control, Harbor Master, Blimp, Dragon's Lair. So it sounds like I'll just have to use Force It like Gary86 mentioned. I Refuse the pay for something I already paid for. Even though these particular apps are only $.99/ea. It's the principal not the price, plus I'm cheap heck. : ]
    lol well like me I love checklists for iPhone, only there is no version for iPad so I had to put the iPhone version on it. Now to add insult to injury the free version of the app only allows you 6 items in your list so when I put it on my iPhone I paid the upgrade fee thinking I would be able to put it on my GF's iPhone with the upgrade NOPE. I had to pay the upgrade fee again. You guessed it same thing when I put it on my iPad, it was ridiculous to me but I need the functionality so I paid it because it was worth it to me. It's a good thing alot of apps don't do that though I wasn't happy about it.
    06-08-2010 09:52 AM
    Do you mean FullForce instead of Force It?
    06-08-2010 03:08 PM
    Yes, i believe he does
    06-08-2010 04:12 PM
    They work but I'm upgrading every single app I have whenever possible as it's agreat shame to waste that good screenspace and though all the iphone apps can easily be doublesized by a click in the lower right corner, the resolution just doesnt look good.
    08-01-2010 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD