iPad Homescreens

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone forums have it why shouldn't we :D lets see those homescreens. How do you have it setup? You can also feel free to include a little info too, like are you JBen? 3G or Wifi etc.

Here are mine
16GB 3G Vanilla iPad

Lockscreen
img0024mv.png

Homescreen
Landscape
img0022i.png

Portrait
img0023s.png

I have no plans to jailbreak the iPad but who knows that might change. I don't have too many apps right now just 2 and 1/2 pages most apps are from my iPhone. So I just have th emost used apps on the first page and then I have games and least used apps grouped together.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
sure post up the link for anyone else who browses the thread. My iPad is not JBen but I love the look of yours.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
press lock button and home button at the same time...iPad will make a picture taking sound, then go to your photo app and they will be there.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
So I got my screenshot. But now how do I post the pic? I am using my iPad.

ok do u have a photobucket(PB) acct? (or anything similar) If not? Open one, it will come in handy... u upload the pic onto your PB acct then copy the image URL and click the "Insert Image" icon at the top of the post box(it looks like a mountain) then post.... hope that helps

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Here it is:

>>>> iQ Brushed iPAD <<<<

Also I'm sure everyone knows but Spirit jailbreak is very simple. Only reason I did it was for multitasking and SBSettings....

how do you like the multi? I'm contemplating a JB but might keep this one pure LOL

Zach I use imageshak, if you click my pictures it should open and you can sign up from there. So drop your home screens on us :D

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I am jailbroken. My Lockscreen with lockinfo:

Audi%20portrait%20lock%20small.png

Then two homescreens. One with stock icons and one with the Brushed icons. Infinidock works (sort of) I can get 8 icons in portrait, but it landscape you can fit 11 which is why there is so much space over there :)

wood%20wall%20ipad.png

Audi%20screen%20small.png

Last edited:

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
how do you like the multi? I'm contemplating a JB but might keep this one pure LOL

Zach I use imageshak, if you click my pictures it should open and you can sign up from there. So drop your home screens on us :D

I love the multi. I use backgrounder and something in the "tweaks" section on cydia, think it's called "continious" or something like that. You'll know it when you see it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner