Since the kit doesn't ship until the 10th or so, I was thinking if there's a workaround.
    Could I get a USB hub sort of thing and do it that way?

Basically iPad USB to USB hub (something with more USB slots, or an extender of sorts) to (in my case) mini USB to camera?
    06-03-2010 12:40 AM
    62views and nothing hey..
    Well if there's anyone intrigued with this theory, I bought a USB gender charger and it doesn't seem to work luckily it was only 7 bucks.

If anyone has a way to get it working let me know.
    06-03-2010 02:21 PM
    hmmm... i would say wait until the 10th
    06-03-2010 03:22 PM
    I doubt it will work, people have already found tricks with using the camera kit they would have already reported that if it was possible. It was a nice try though it's people like you who find the easter eggs out there
    06-03-2010 07:52 PM
    Yeah when I originally searched for an answer I didn't find anything. Then I bought the gender changer and used that in my search and found one or two people who brought it up. Oh well, worth a try, I'll think of a use for it one day.
    06-04-2010 10:11 AM
    like I said it's the people who try something different who discover tips and tricks so atleast you gave it a shot.
    06-04-2010 11:04 AM
    like I said it's the people who try something different who discover tips and tricks so atleast you gave it a shot.
    that philosophy is quite true
    06-04-2010 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD