New iPad User

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Congrats dude. Enjoy your new puppy. We patiently waited for the iPad through Macmall.com. Ordered it last May14th and they finally shipped it yesterday. According to Macmall, the Apple's shipment was not enough to fulfill their backorders. The wait could seem forever but be patient, it will worth it.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
You'll love it! I wasn't going to get one until i played with one at the Apple store for about 45min. I love my 32GB 3G...

MeTHoD-X

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm I ordered an iPad off the Apple site on the 2nd but the ship date is listed as just "June". There is no date after it. Is that normal?

Matt

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i ordered mine June 2nd as well...according to Apple, it ships out June 16th and should be delivered June 21st...

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Woohoooooo...just got an email from Apple saying that they just shipped it out today and it should be here by Saturday the 19th but i will be in AZ at that time :(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
almost time

Woohoooooo...just got an email from Apple saying that they just shipped it out today and it should be here by Saturday the 19th but i will be in AZ at that time :(

Damn man it's almost time to get your iPad :D You should call whoever is doing the delivery Fedex or UPS and tell them you wont be home so the wont try to deliver until you get home. You better update the homescreen thread when you get it. I'm gonna add the hotness to the thread and maybe add some life to it later.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW