Mew Mew Mew everyone! I have been scouring the interwebs in search of a foldable bluetooth keyboard! I do not care who makes it or where it comes from, however it must not break the bank! Lets say no more than $50. Gotta cut back on costs after this IPAD! I had found an IPAQ foldable bluetooth keyboard on ebay but i was sniped. It has to be foldable bluetooth to fit in my mittens purse! thanks :P
    05-24-2010 11:31 PM
    W w w.beboxx.com/coen/msi-bk100-foldable-universal-bluetooth-keyboard.html
    What about this one?
    05-25-2010 12:19 AM
    I don't have enough posts to do a link. So just take the spaces out of the www
    05-25-2010 12:20 AM
    I don't have enough posts to do a link. So just take the spaces out of the www
    $54 BT Foldable Keyboard

there you go!
    05-25-2010 12:25 AM
    Thanks. I'll get there shortly, i am on vacation so I haven't been able to get on here all that much
    05-25-2010 12:28 AM
    thanks i just noticed they are out of stock will have to look elsewhere
    05-25-2010 11:00 AM
    I got lucky. I picked up a BT Stowaway keyboard a couple years ago for real cheap. I found it tucked into the back of a drawer a while back. I think I want the Apple wireless keyboard though.
    05-26-2010 03:56 AM
    I got lucky. I picked up a BT Stowaway keyboard a couple years ago for real cheap. I found it tucked into the back of a drawer a while back. I think I want the Apple wireless keyboard though.
    I have the same keyboard ... was also tucked away in a drawer ... and it works fabulously. Mittens, you may try here: Think Outside Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard - Batteries, Cases, Chargers, Headsets and Much More @ All4Cellular.com
    05-26-2010 05:44 PM
    I got the apple keyboard and love it! It's so lightweight and thin. Easy, easy, easy. Although the size of a folding keyboard makes that very handy.
    05-26-2010 06:00 PM
    also out of stock i shall scour ebay!
    05-28-2010 08:10 PM
    I work for someone who makes one you may like ...
    i am not going to post details unless a moderator allows me to ...
    05-30-2010 10:02 AM
    Anyone interested in trading a folding iGo Stowaway BT keyboard for an Apple Wireless BT Keyboard? Just a thought since I would prefer the Apple keyboard and someone out there might prefer the Stowaway. PM me if you're interested.

05-30-2010 07:06 PM
    I am new on this forum and want to learn here about seo

Thanks to the Admin, I enjoy reading for a long time, thanks guys Wonderful forum and keep the good work
    bankingcyprus wetpaint com/]My latest work!
    05-30-2010 07:46 PM
    I work for someone who makes one you may like ...
    i am not going to post details unless a moderator allows me to ...

Any moderator want to allow me to post details please ?
    other people are posting links to websites..
    i work on tech support so i am not making any money of this.
    06-01-2010 05:03 AM
    The only thing preventing you from posting links is your post count. Be a contributing member and you'll be able to post and edit your avatar, and meet lots of new people.
    06-01-2010 06:55 AM
    The only thing preventing you from posting links is your post count. Be a contributing member and you'll be able to post and edit your avatar, and meet lots of new people.

I work for a company that makes a folding keybord that will work with the ipad..
    am i allowed to pst details without getting bsnned for spamming and advertising ?
    after all the creator of this post is asking for somthing that i can provide !!
    06-01-2010 11:18 AM
    I work for a company that makes a folding keybord that will work with the ipad..
    am i allowed to pst details without getting bsnned for spamming and advertising ?
    after all the creator of this post is asking for somthing that i can provide !!
    You might consider sending the OP a direct message or email via their profile. That way, you personalize your message and avoid the issues you are concerned with.
    06-01-2010 01:22 PM
    You might consider sending the OP a direct message or email via their profile. That way, you personalize your message and avoid the issues you are concerned with.
    I would but you have to of posted more the 15 posts top send direct messages :-(
    06-02-2010 05:09 AM
    if you got something let me know!
    06-02-2010 10:44 PM
    if you got something let me know!
    I have but i cant p.m you due to low post count and cant post details.
    06-03-2010 11:19 AM
    Just email me the link zachslusser@gmail.com
    06-06-2010 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD