Perfect cheap iPad stand

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Medium Adjustable Easel available for $2.99 at Jo-Ann's Fabric and Crafts (available elsewhere).

I got the idea from this iLounge thread, but contrary to the OP, it's the medium model you want, not the small.

I picked up 2 on Sunday: one for the office and one for the kitchen. So far, so good!

My Apple case does the job admirably, but I will definitely consider this for the times when I let it...*gasp*... go NAKED!

Plus, it has a wider base, so it should be more stable.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I bought one, but lemme tell ya, that small is way too small. Stick with the medium like ...whomever originally suggested. I tried the small and the iPad immediately began to tip over.

Thanks for the tip, though.

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a black "plate stand" for my iPad... on clearance at Target in the kitchen accessories section & you get two of them! You can't beat that... and it looks pretty decent!

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I picked up the stands a Joanns about a week ago. Absolutely great, and I keep my iPad in the Apple case too. As the hinge part of the case gets worked, the whole case as a stand gets kinda wobbly a little. This little stand let's me drop my iPad in at work and leave it in the case. It's really a great solution, and only $3.49 way out here in Alaska.

I bet Joanns is wondering why the sudden rush of sales on this stand.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR