How can I get my movies to iPad?

robert5

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I have several movies that are not iTunes movies. iPad doesn't accept it. How can I copy my videos to iPad? Any suggestions?

JulianClary

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Transfer movies to ipad

Hi Robert
You can now easily convert any video files to ipad. So you just try on dvd-to-ipad-converter.org. Here you download the freeware to your pc.

Thanks
Julian Clary
thinkappleipad.com

lotuskid

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been going the handbrake method. It's free and it works. I use the apple tv preset, and then just drag the completed file over onto iTunes and sync.

Converting dvd's take forever tho so if someone has a speedier recommendation that would be nice.

Jactory

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Handbreak is great, it's totally free and powerful but a little bit complicated and not quite easy-to-use. I used handbreak for my iPhone.
When I got an iPad, one of my friends sent me an aimersoft Mac DVD to iPad converter. He bought something else from them before and received a discount newsletter for the new product, so he bought it for only a few bucks and gave it to me. :D

robert5

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for helpful advise. MediaBuddy iPad Converter is great and really easy to work with. I also like fast conversion speed.

mattxu5

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi Robert
You can now easily convert any video files to ipad. So you just try on dvd-to-ipad-converter.org. Here you download the freeware to your pc.

Thanks
Julian Clary
thinkappleipad.com

I endorse this product. It may take a few hours to convert, but it is a very simple program for those who aren't all that tech savvy. I'm testing it currently to see if using Mac the Ripper to extract the video ts file then using the DVD to iPad converter to put the movie in mp4 speeds things up a bit.

bobco#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
download handbrake, format to .mp4 then drag to iTunes then sync. That's what I do

I've tried handbrake app and it sayin i need a vlc code and then i downloaded vlc and it still wasn't workin. Finally i got the 3rd-party dvd to ipad solution from ipadintouch.com

jecastej

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Speeding up Handbrake conversion

Video conversion requires a lot of horse power. I use Handbrake too and thankfully I have a powerful 8 core Mac Pro. Handbrake is very powerful also as it usually uses about 6 of those 8 processors on this machine and it means I am able to convert a 90 min movie in about 30 min. Now, if I use the same version of HB in my Mac Book Pro 2.0 it takes more than 2 hours.

So you wont need another software but a powerful machine!. Sorry about that

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods