I have several movies that are not iTunes movies. iPad doesn't accept it. How can I copy my videos to iPad? Any suggestions?
    05-21-2010 07:45 AM
    download handbrake, format to .mp4 then drag to iTunes then sync. That's what I do
    05-21-2010 08:45 AM
    05-21-2010 10:08 AM
    Hi Robert
    You can now easily convert any video files to ipad. So you just try on dvd-to-ipad-converter.org. Here you download the freeware to your pc.

Thanks
    Julian Clary
    thinkappleipad.com
    05-21-2010 11:40 AM
    I've been going the handbrake method. It's free and it works. I use the apple tv preset, and then just drag the completed file over onto iTunes and sync.

Converting dvd's take forever tho so if someone has a speedier recommendation that would be nice.
    05-21-2010 04:25 PM
    Handbreak is great, it's totally free and powerful but a little bit complicated and not quite easy-to-use. I used handbreak for my iPhone.
    When I got an iPad, one of my friends sent me an aimersoft Mac DVD to iPad converter. He bought something else from them before and received a discount newsletter for the new product, so he bought it for only a few bucks and gave it to me.
    05-25-2010 04:15 AM
    You have to convert those videos to an iTunes compatible format. It converts any video file format to that would be compatible to the iPad. Once done, connect your iPad to the computer and then copy it.

Media Buddy iPad converter. How to convert any video to iPad with iPad video converter. Convert WMV, FLV, AVI, MKV, MP4 to iPad device.
    05-25-2010 04:42 AM
    Totally agree with MobileMania
    05-25-2010 06:24 AM
    Thank you for helpful advise. MediaBuddy iPad Converter is great and really easy to work with. I also like fast conversion speed.
    05-26-2010 10:24 AM
    Hi Robert
    You can now easily convert any video files to ipad. So you just try on dvd-to-ipad-converter.org. Here you download the freeware to your pc.

Thanks
    Julian Clary
    thinkappleipad.com
    I endorse this product. It may take a few hours to convert, but it is a very simple program for those who aren't all that tech savvy. I'm testing it currently to see if using Mac the Ripper to extract the video ts file then using the DVD to iPad converter to put the movie in mp4 speeds things up a bit.
    05-26-2010 02:50 PM
    download handbrake, format to .mp4 then drag to iTunes then sync. That's what I do
    I've tried handbrake app and it sayin i need a vlc code and then i downloaded vlc and it still wasn't workin. Finally i got the 3rd-party dvd to ipad solution from ipadintouch.com
    06-01-2010 03:25 AM
    also what I was going to say just choose AppleTV preset
    06-01-2010 10:23 PM
    I loaded all my digital copies from my Blurays into iTunes and then synced
    06-03-2010 02:28 PM
    Video conversion requires a lot of horse power. I use Handbrake too and thankfully I have a powerful 8 core Mac Pro. Handbrake is very powerful also as it usually uses about 6 of those 8 processors on this machine and it means I am able to convert a 90 min movie in about 30 min. Now, if I use the same version of HB in my Mac Book Pro 2.0 it takes more than 2 hours.

So you wont need another software but a powerful machine!. Sorry about that
    06-08-2010 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD