Anyone know how, if possible, to transfer my iPhone contacts directly to my iPad? I don't really want to type them all in manually.

I don't use Outlook and don't synch my Gmail contacts. I only use iPhone. It must be saved in iTunes somewhere, right? There's got to be a way to do this without buying MobileMe for $100.

Thanks in advance!
    05-14-2010 10:18 AM
    When you sync your iPhone, in the tab do you have "sync contacts with iTunes" checked? If so, they're in iTunes and you can xfer them to your iPad. If not - do it.
    05-14-2010 11:37 AM
    I've spent some time looking at the "Info" tab when my iPhone is connected. Why I check the synch contacts box, I get a drop-down that includes google contacts, outlook and yahoo (I think). Don't recall seeing an iTunes options. I'll take a look, though.

Thanks for your help!
    05-14-2010 11:51 AM
    The easiest way is to just sync your iPhone contacts with gmail or yahoo. Then when you sync your iPad, have it sync with the correct account as well.

Or you can get Mobileme and have the contacts sync over the air.

Just some options, I have mobile Me and it works great, but before i had MM, i just synced with yahoo, it works well too....
    05-14-2010 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD