Syncing iPad without the iPhone apps?

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to sync your iPad to your computer on iTunes without it loading all my other apps, specifically iPhone apps? I just rather keep the iphone apps separate from my iPad apps... just curious.. Thanks for any response!

Angela

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
When you plug the iPad into the computer and it opens in iTunes click on the actual iPad icon on the left menu bar and when that opens on the top tabs select applications. From there you can select which apps you would like to be synced with your iPad.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
i think he was looking for an automated "sync only universal binary and iPad only apps" button, but unfortunatly there is not one. Would love to see this functionality in a future iTunes release. Couldn't be too much code to throw in.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, what the hell is apple doing. iTunes separates iPad, iPhone and iTouch apps and combines those that cross over. Why the heck should I have to manage everyone. Some say HD, some have iPad in the name, but not all do. This is a bug in iTunes and Apple should address it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner