WiFi issues! Seriously?

Imjrb3

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I also have WiFi issues. I almost always have to re-connect to my home network after I close a session and try to access Safari again (ie, surf the web, play a game or read a book, then try to surf the web again= reconnect). Two laptops and and two iPhones sitting in the same room (6 ft from the router) with no connectivity issues.

I was originally using WEP but switched to WPA2. No difference.

I've tried the screen brightness "fix". No difference.

It's annoying but, to be honest, it's still faster than booting up my PC laptop! And it's a much more enjoyable experience.

h1w1nd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
We'll now the newest thing it's doing is WiFi turns off and it says "connecting" and than it doesn't reconnect. Than I have to goto settings and push the linksys bar everytime... Arrrghhh

clc3251

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine started to randomly disconnect also. happened twice in the last two days. had it for several weeks without problems, now this. Arrgh!

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
yay, i get to say that i'm now having the wifi dropping issues. Happens at home and when i'm "roam" to other hot spots. Quite annoying, though it fixes it self.

justageek

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to avoid using my 5GHz access point and it works for me all the time

When I renamed my access point for 5GHz channel to be different than the 2.4Ghz and used the 2.4Ghz I have had no problems. The 2.4Ghz has lower range sadly. So I can't use it at all places that I use all other WiFi devices

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
i have lost my wi-fi signal a few times while at home, but it remembers the password and reconnects with no problem...hoping an update will fix it, but so far i am happy with it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal